feeling great !!

sheena

well its week 6 this week,went to my meeting last nite and have lost another 4 so that makes 30 in total.still shocked how quick its coming off and how good i feel,i can really notice now and move around so much easier.hope everyone is feeling like me and doing well xx;)

well its week 6 this week,went to my meeting last nite and have lost another 4 so that makes 30 in total.still shocked how quick its coming off and how good i feel,i can really notice now and move around so much easier.hope everyone is feeling like me and doing well xx;)

wow Sheena that is fantastic keep going girl you are almost at the half way mark.
:D

Well done sheena you are doing great :wow:all that weight in 6 weeks :talk017:

Well done sheena, thats fab!!!:eek:

I started around the same time as you and its not coming off that quickly! But I'm not jealous at all......honestly!:jelous:

Alex

x

thanx ally lol. your only 6 pound off mine and i walk at least 8 mile a day,not by choice its at work but think that helps and i think because im proberly bigger than u it comes of quicker. hope your doing good and keep it up xx

8 Miles a day!!!! I don't walk 8 miles a year ha! I don't think you are bigger than me judging by the weight you've got left to lose.
Keep up the walking it obviously doing loads of good.

xx

Back