Feeling Grrrreat! Have a GREAT day everyone!

m85912

Only a few more pounds...
Hey guys! Was up since 7am and thought i'd have a bit of a minimins catch up...

had a great day yesterday, walked/jogged round my village for 40 mins since i couldnt get to the gym - so i bought the gy to me instead..its great and does keep ur mind off food (not that i was thinking of food anyway) but i covered 2.5 miles no shortcuts and when i got back to my doorstep i was soooooo surprised that i was not tired and i felt i could go some more!!! I looked up how many cals i burnt approx, and it was near the 250-300 mark since i was jogging and power walking! yay!!

have just woke the bf up and were getting ready to go to the gym now...cardio workouts are the one for me!

ive not got long to go until miami and vegas- june 19th and I weighed myself earlier and i am now 11st 1 and i have until tues when i next weigh in so hopefully wanna reach the 10st mark!!! (i lost 5lbs last week and this weeks goal was to lose another 5lbs and it is looking that way indeed) whoooo hooo!!! so im feeling very optimistic and positive!

am off to have my chick & mush soup for breakfast now and work it off at the gym with loadsssa water and a great workout!

have a great day people! stay focused!! xxxx

well done you, you are full of life today, go for it girl, work it baby.
I wont be in the gym today but I am about to go out power walking. Good luck getting into the 10's XX

you have a great day too - have a good work out xx

Back