feeling HOT

jonsey78

hi i am on day 2 and all day today i have been really hot i just wounderd if this has happend to anyone else i also when did ketosis happen for you all should i be looking for signs of it on day 3 or is that too soon thanks :confused:

Hi Jonsy

Well, I cant help you on the feeling hot, as I actually felt cold, but that is just me anyway. Do you feel as though you are coming down with a cold or anything?

Ketosis should kick in after day 3 and then it is so much easier after this.

Good luck on your LT journey and look forward to hearing how you are getting on.

hi i am on day 2 and all day today i have been really hot i just wounderd if this has happend to anyone else i also when did ketosis happen for you all should i be looking for signs of it on day 3 or is that too soon thanks :confused:

take advantage of it, because soon enough you will be cold most of the time!!

day 3 is about right. some people can be in ketosis after 48 hours, or it could take up to 5 days, it just depends. When you start to feel like you have eaten 10 cow shits, then you are in ketosis. hope this helps xx

When you start to feel like you have eaten 10 cow shits,

hahaha love it

I was hot too when I was on it, esp at night.

thanks all looking forward to the feeling of haven eatten 10 cow shits lots ha ha my mouth feels bit dry today but then water make my mouth dry if that make ant sence at all lol xthank for the support sound silly but i am proud to have made it almost through day 2 ha ha

Back