It is just getting used to this different way of eating i am hungry today
This is what ive had
Bfast 2 fried eggs in frylight 3 rashers sauce bacon cup tea
Lunch
2 slices wholemeal bread from healthy B and 1 banana
Cup of tea
Only used 1/2 syn
Tea i am having salmon salad with new potatoes

If you feel hungry keep eating! Try eating some free food or fruit or even try drinking a glass of water to see if you really are hungry!

Gosh, I am always full on this diet, you could eat a bit more fruit or use some syns - you have up to 15 a day and you are advised to use them.....

Hi
I think it is that with ww you are used to not eating much and still got this way of thinking soon get used to this way

Yes I agree, I was with WW and once you have allocated your points for the day you can't eat anything else unless you go over your daily points allowance.

With SW you can 'graze' all day without worrying about blowing your allowance - and you still have syns left too.

I am a definate SW convert now.

Donnie,

You are a very enthusiastic convert!

I can not comment on the difference as SW is the only thing I have ever done.

All I would say Gingernut is if you are hungry the eat some free food till you are no longer hungry.

If you are eating the right stuff, the more you eat, the more you will lose.

If you are hungry - eat.
If you are full - stop.

*please* use a minimum of 5 syns a day - you have mentioned in other posts you might fancy more cereal/bread/sauce etc, so have them! enjoy them!

Eat *lots* of free and superfree foods - these will fill you up and help the weight come off - turn to the yellow pages in your book and stock up :D

You are following EE - you can eat any free food at any time. 1% mugshots, jacket potato, fruit, ham, chicken, salads, free soups, diet drinks, yogurts, bananas, the list goes on!

If you go hungry this week you may be disappointed with your weight loss on the scales.

Hi Angie
Ive not had much free food today
I did mention in my other postsabout wanting more cereal bread but it was just saying if ive had my bread for my healthy B allowance and i want more bread do i syn it
But if i wanted more cereal i would have to put the rest down as syns
Tell you the truth i have not had alot of time to have a good luck through my book at the super free foods
What are 1% mug shots
I love jacket potatoes
I am going food shopping tommorow so neeed to get the things in i need like mullerlight yoghurts and natural yoghurt e t c
Thanks for your help

Just a thought in addition to the above. You're not having any protein at lunchtime. I would be ravenous on a banana and bread. Have you looked at the weeks menu on the SW website? It's EE and will show you how much you should be eating.

Back