feeling hungry

mariemoore

feeling hungry today , first time from starting the diet 9 days ago lost 9lbs this week on first weigh in, the shakes are fine dont like soup or flapjacks, experimented with shakes ie ice and hot lovely, just missing the chewing i think and the feeling of fullness, dosent everything seem to revolve around food, made my son his dinner left a lot, it took all my wilpower to throw it in the bin , im determined to stick with it im just getting these thought of eating food in my mind, any advice welcome

We all get hungry days,(well i do anyway)! it's hard hun, just keep at it!! Simone x

i can sympathise, it's well tough, i go for a hot tea when hunger kicks in and thats sets it back another hour or so. it aint easy tho!

Well done on your first WI losing 9lbs is great!!! as for the hunger pangs drink more water,tea,or coffee & try to find something to take your mind of the evil thoughts of eating!!! lol maybe read a book,go for a walk or do a houseold chore youv'e been putting off...anything,but dont eat!!! good luck!!! caz xx

I'm into my 16th week, and still get hungry times :(
Like the others say, glug the water, or have a cup of tea.
I was thinking of splitting my shakes, so I have more "meals" to look forward to.
Chin(s) up, we'll get there in the end!!

this post has been helpful as i am on lighter life and still feel hungry, which i did not think i should be, it is hard at times. thanks for the useful tips on here.

seems a lot of us are struggling on this at the moment wonder if it is the cold weather..good luck at staying strong x

thanks , that what keeps me going , ive got through the day and you know what its you girls and the support you give that gets me over the days thanks mariex

Back