Feeling low...

wannabslim

Gold Member
Had my CDC come and weigh me today- and I have put on 2lbs since last Friday am. Although I'm doing my official WIs on mondays as thats when i started SSing, so I'm midweek atm, and i have only SS'd 4 out of the 7 days, I am still really disappointed!

CDC said that its probably the glycogen and water my body had stored as ate on 3 days and only started fully SSing again yesterday and that next week I should see a significant loss again- hopefully about 5lbs, so keeping my fingers crossed, and gonna do it properly this week.

But I still feel low today. Its Friday night and my mum is making stir fry, and i want it so much but knowing i cant have it is making me feel quite depressed.

I could really do with some encouragement.

mmm stirfry...iv been there! my bf was makin it for hima nd his dad and they kept asking if i wanted it ... i just had a good sniff at it then went into the other room with my tetra!! took will power but uv got it girl u can do it too!! just find something else to busy yoursele with...iv started selling my clothes that dont fit me nemore on ebay....its also a muni making opportunity you know hehe and keeps me busy!
you can do it!!!!
Have you ne plans for the weekend??

Hey hun,

Its so hard when everyone else around you is eating and the smell fills the whole house! I can do it, i must do it, i will do it!!

No plans for the weekend as yet- depends on the weather but i guess i will be spending sunday with my ma as its mothers day. *Sigh* won't even be able to have the roast my dad is making for everyone.:break_diet:

Ah well, onwards and slimwards! x

I understand and totally sympathise.

My elder boy and his g/f are staying. They are mostly nocturnal. So am I, by nature, but since I find living by night depressing I make an effort to live by day.

My boy and his girl love their food. I am tormented at all hours by mouthwatering aromas wafting up the stairs...

It seems so unfair that others can and do eat whatever they fancy. But this is how it is, and if we really want to lose the weight we have to get on with it.

Few words would do justice to how hungry I have been all day. I'm just hoping I can get to bed - and safely off to sleep - without cracking.

I suffer from chronic insomnia, so even sleep is challenging!

Hang on in there, folks. Focus on your next lot of smaller sized clothes.

Hey girl .. you know you can do this ..it's bloody hard but so very, very worth it!!! For the first time in my life my friend (a size 8-10) was envious of my BUM (yep MINE!!) encased in slimfit 3/4 length jeans with brown suede boots and a short brown jumper!!! Never did I think I'd be able to wear something like that and look (and feel) good AND have someone envious of me!! Has spurred me on to finish this once and for all .. sticking with 790 for another week and then will head up to 1000 and back to normal eating shortly thereafter!!!

This is a wonderful feeling!!! Don't mess it up for the sake of a dinner now!!!

Hey you're doing great. Don't worry about your small gain. Stick with it and you'll get a good loss next week. Have a look at my losses. I had a wedding one week and lost 1lb ( I was only off CD for one day) but then the next week I had a fantastic loss. Just the way it works! Wait and see!

Tx

Thanks guys for your support, what would I do without you?

I guess I'm just gutted to have gained- staying the same would have been ok but i feel like that tiny amount of food has undone a weeks worth of hard work, which is depressing! Hope it comes off again soon- i need the motivation.

xxxx

Back