Feeling negative!!

Kaalin

Hi, well so much for feeling so upbeat yesterday. I've just weighed myself on the wii which I did on Friday before my number one drop-in only to find I've lost another 1lb. So that results in a loss of 4lb if the wii is right. I will be gutted if that's the case as I've stuck to it relgiously and drunk the water despite some real difficult temptations.

I see that lots of people have lost 10 and 11lbs in the first week. Is it normal to only lose 4? (should they be accurate). Oh I think I'll lose the motivation if that's the result tomorrow :cry:

I don't think the Wii measures you accurately, whether it does weigh with the same consistency I don't know but mine has me heavier than my scales say and my scales usually tie in with my LLC's --- I'd say don't be downhearted and just wait until your actual weigh in.

Each and every person varies so try not to compare... it can be demoralising if you do! Our LLC wouldn't let us talk about how much we'd lost whilst in foundation cos it can put people out of the programme. 4lb will be a great loss (if accurate) so way to go Girl :D

I don't think the Wii measures you accurately, whether it does weigh with the same consistency I don't know but mine has me heavier than my scales say and my scales usually tie in with my LLC's --- I'd say don't be downhearted and just wait until your actual weigh in.

My wii fit weighs me as 2lbs heavier than the LLC scales. I know cos I weighed myself on wii fit soon as I got home fro my WI

Take no notice of the wii scales weight mine said I had gone up 4lbs that has to be impossible while on LL
But as for the fitness work out I like the step class part best whats your favourite?

Thanks for the replies folks, looking forward to tonight...trying to have an open mind!! Will let you know how it goes.

I've not had as much time to play on it as I'd have liked (my DH, DS and DD seem to be always on it!). I've had a brief try at the step - but realised how little coordination I have!! As for the hula hoop, my waist and stomach were killing me!!! Still got lots to try...maybe later! xx

I only lost 5lb in my first week too Kaalin. It really upset me because the first week was SO hard and I felt so depressed for most of it that I was hoping to be rewarded by a good loss. Im still determined to hang in there though - you might lose LOADS next week.... (like Im hoping too.... :) )

Hiya Twinny. Well done for your loss. I know what you mean, I have lost 4.8lbs this week. I am disappointed as it's the first week, but the comments in reply to my post have helped put it in perspective. I'm a want everything yesterday kinda person.

I have been on my period this week, and am also constipated so in hope that after drinking the 5litres a day for the next week (as per my counsellor's instruction) I will have a good loss next week and hope you will be happier next week too. xx

Back