Feeling Nervous

Carebear

Hi I hope this is the right part to post on. I am Clare and am hoping to start doing CD very soon just waiting for the CDC to get back to me. I am just so fed up with the weight now I have tried many diets seem to loose a stone then binge and put in all back on in half the time it took me to loose it:mad:
I have done LT before but have decided to give CD a chance am feeling nrvous about starting it -well more the sticking to it but am glad to be sorting my weight out.
Well anyway just thought I would pop in and say HI and hope to get to know you better over the coming weeks

Hi Carebear, welcome to CD Forum. You will be fine with CD there is so much more choice than on Lipotrim. I was also nervous about being able to stick to it but when you see the weight coming off it really spurs you on. I have only been doing CD for 3 weeks but lost 1 stone and 1 pound which I am very pleased with. I usualy follow WW but the weight loss is far to slow, it would have taken me ages to loose all that. After week 2 you can have the bars and the moose which are very nice! Good luck and keep us all posted xx

With the help of your CDC and this forum you will get so much motivation and support it will really help you through the diet.

All the best chick.

Charlie x

Hi Clare and welcome.

You've certainly come to the right place for support and encouragement. Don't worry too much about the diet, just take it one day at a time and you'll get there. The weight losses really do spur you on to stick to it and if you're ever having a tough day, get on here and you'll find so much support!

The best thing about Cambridge is the choice - so many flavour and options!

Good luck hunni and keep us updated on how you do xx

Thank you everyone I am off to see my CDC tomorrow and will hopefully be starting on Monday.Just not looking forward to my starting weight,but cant wait to start losing now

I was the same as you about my starting weight but the way I think of it is that I will NEVER EVER be that weight again! xx

Back