Feeling positive

Aww bless my little one is still snuffly from his cold but has started to sleep through the night a little more (again) only 1 feed instead of 3 or 4. Feeling very tired but tomorrow is my day of rest, going to knock up a roast for us.

I did that with my chilli I think it was a little under spiced, you could taste it but not enough. I'd used my fajita seasoning but it was strong with the chicken just not in the chilli! Oh well!

I have been having urges for cake, I think I might have to make a loaf cake and limit myself as I'm a baked goods fiend. Cakes and desserts -ultimate weakness.

Do you have any other plans for your birthday? I'm not much of a birthday person, I prefer to give gifts to others.

I'm writing this week off!! I've eaten out soo much :-/ but have been good and not eaten puddings which is my fave part!!!
Dread weigh in Tuesday but will draw line under it and start a fresh!!
I am meant to be going for lunch with a friend Wednesday but think ill cancel and do something else as dont need anymore food!!

Tuesday (my bday) me OH and my 3yr old are going to London for the day :) never taken him before we're looking at some sites and looking for a bday pressie :) Will try avoid dinner lol but all the walking should help!! And I am gonna get into the gym and walking too :)

Think I will Join a slimming club this week to keep me on track! I'm not falling off the wagon as looking forward to being 100% again

Will post my food diarys again tomorro

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Eugh I've woken up and feel so bloated and achy and crap!! I am back on it 100% today!! Even turning down lunch with a friend this week as eaten out too much this week!! Need to think of something else to do instead but I need to good now!

OH Is off today so may talk him into a nice long autumn walk with the kids today to kick start things and will be drinking lots of water!!

Will update my food later :)

Thank you

Didn't go for walk in the end as my son has a bad cough and didn't want him to get cold as we are going London for the day tomorro :)
Went shopping for Wellies for his preschool and some food shopping tho!

I have been 100% today food wise :)

Breakfast -
2x wholemeal bread - hexB
2x eggs fried in fry light - free
1 tbsp ketchup - 1 syn
2 tsp flora - 2 syns

Lunch -
Homemade Tuscan bean soup - free
Was nice but a little bland but very filling!!

Dinner -
Herby lemon chicken and roasted veg - free
I will attach a photo as this was so tasty I really enjoyed it!!

Pudding -
Tesco chocolate mousse - 6 syns
Drumstick lolly - 2.5 syns

Really pleased with my day!! And upped my water aswell :)

11.5 syns

Today was my bday and weigh in and I stayed the same!! I'm really happy with this!! and we went to London Harrods in the afternoon so lots of walking and walked round Oxford street too, the Xmas lights are so pretty!! We took my 3 year old to Santas grotto at Harrods was so cute!!
Santa offered me a chocolate or a badge and I took the badge ;) good willpower haha

Food -

Breakfast -
2 slice wholemeal toast - hexB
2 tsp flora - 2 syns
2 tsp marmalade - 2 syns

Lunch -
missed this as was in London had a bag of mini party rings tho - 5 syns

Dinner -
Was going to go for a meal but I decided not to as wanted to be good! So was torturted by my sons McDonalds whilst I just had a diet coke!!
I had chicken - free
Bday cake :-/ couldn't turn it down!! - god knows the syns maybe 12??

Ohwell was over syns today but could have been alot worse!!! I don't feel bad and I'm back on plan tomorro :) I can't wait to cook dinner already!! Lol

Hope you had a lovely day! I love London in the Winter, makes me miss it. I'd usually end up at Primrose Hill supping on a cheap house Rosé Celeb spotting.

Considering you'd written off the week that's a great result! McDonalds is the food of satan, it isn't even filling. Well done for resisting.

Ooh that would be my perfect day celeb spotting :)
I love London!!! The Xmas lights were so pretty too :)

Well I joined SW tonight I am aiming for my club 10 and will be so pleased if I get there!!

Today has been another good day -

Breakfast -
2x bacon - free
Omelette - free
Pasta shapes in Tom sauce - free

Lunch -
Wholemeal pitta bread - hexB
Cheddar cheese - hexA
Tomato purée - free
Ham - free
Mattesons chicken bites - 2 syns

Dinner -
Homemade SW prawn curry it was gorgeous!!!
Golden rice - free

Recipe -
Garlic
Tomato purée 6tbsp
3 tbsp mild curry powder
Tbsp cumin
300ml water
Prawns
Cherry tomatoes

Was really good all free :)

Bday cake - 12 syns

Total syns - 14

:)

The curry sounds lovely, was it a case of bung it all together and watch it go? I was really worried about joining the group but now I feel much better, I still feel I get loads more support here but the more support I have the better!

I followed a recipe ...

Put garlic, 6 tbsp tomato purée, some cumin and 300ml water in pan and bring to boil then simmer for 10 mins covered.

Add the prawns and 400g cherry tomatoes and cook for another 6-7 mins

Season and serve - rice optional was a scrummy!!

Today has been very unplanned but hopefully all on plan will write it all out to clear my head ...

Morning -
Peanut Hifi bar - hexB omg was so good!!!

Snack -
Dropped Harry at preschool so went to cafe Nero and fancied a hot chocolate really wish I hadn't as I think it was 12 syns!!! :-O can't believe it!!

Lunch -
My friend took me to harvester for lunch for my bday i nearly didn't go but I think I did well there ....
Salad cart -
Cucumber - free
Sweet corn - free
Beetroot - free
Pineapple - free
Potato salad tbsp - 5 syns
Thousand island dressing tbsp - 2 syns
Raisins - 2 syns

Main -
Simply chicken - free
Jacket potato - free
Peas - free
Sour cream - 2 syns
Ketchup - 1 syn

Diet coke x2

Snack -
Curly wurly - 6 syns

So far 30 syns!! Eek :-/ but I will just balance this out so rest of week I have less syns :)

Maybe have dinner later will see how I feel
Just wish I hadn't had the hot choc now!!

Update I had chicken breast and golden rice for dinner. All free
Went to pub tonight and stuck to diet coke x

Another good day :)

Breakfast -
None was too busy

Lunch -
Jacket potato with king prawns - free
Flora - 1 syn
Salad cream - 2.5

HexB -
Alpen light bar and Hifi lighter bar

Snack -
Banana - free
Golden rice - free

Dinner -
2 chicken breast pizzas
2x chicken breast - free
2 tbsp Tomato purée - free
Cheese - hexA
Ham - free

Slimming world wedges - free
With garlic salt and paprika ;)

Only 2.5 syns today :) I might have a curly wurly but will see if I can hold out

Off to a wedding tomorro and will be drinking so will be off plan but not going mad as want a good loss Wednesday!
Hopefully dress will look nice tomorro

Seems like you are back on track well done :) I hope you have a fab time at the wedding and all goes well food/drink wise. It is so difficult at things like that though isn't it!

Well the wedding went bad food wise!

I had 2 alpen light bars - hexB for brekkie
Then was sticking to vodka lemonades but also had wine and Malibu and pineapples and diet cokes but I didn't count them!! Enough to get me drunk!

The dinner was bad :( I was hoping for a roast or something but nope!! ....

Starter
Leek and potato soup and bread roll

Main
Chicken and mushroom pie!!!!! With mash!!!!! ????? Seriously!! And gravy I decided to enjoy it!

Pudding
Rhubarb crumble and custard.

Yum yum yum -- was a write off but Im not beating myself up!!

The next day was very good I didn't have hangover food!! Woop :D

Breakfast -
Scrambled eggs
Bacon x2
Brown sauce - 1 syn

No lunch

Dinner -
Lamb steak - free
Roasted veg - free (carrots, parsnips, potatoes, red onion)
Sweet potato mashed up - free
Tsp flora - 1 syn
Onion gravy - 1.5 syn

HexA - milk

Today been good and proud as went for lunch with friends and I chose to have a chicken prawn and mango salad :)

Breakfast -
2 alpen light bars - hexB

Lunch -
Chicken, prawn, mango salad - free
Dressing - 2 syns
2x diet coke - free

Dinner -
Southern fried chicken breast - 11 syns
Salad - free
Sweet potato mash - free
Flora - 1 syn

Had weigh in tonight a day early and lost 1lb wanted more but hoping next week will be better!

Went to gym this morning and did 45 mins cardio - treadmill and cross trainer.
Burnt 250 cals ;)

Food -

Breakfast -
1 alpen light bar - 1/2 extra B

Lunch -
Mullerlight yoghurt - free
Banana - free

Dinner -
2 chicken fajitas with creme fraiche, cheese (hexA) salsa, peppers, chicken.
Didn't count syns as was my treat.

Snack -
Curly wurly - 6 syns
Mattesons chicken - 2 1/2

Back on 100% tomorro :)
Got a lovely lasagnes recipe I'm going to try

My son has been in hospital all week :( so this weeks been a right off as have lived on the canteen food as didn't leave the hospital home now so gonna get on plan and try to salvage something by Tuesday night!!

Back