Feeling proud of myself!

LauraZee

Just sat through a lunch with family with all the meats, cheeses, bread, butter and cake etc right under my nose!! Just sat happily with a stick of celery and my yummy shake.
Good luck to everyone else who has to go through these tests over the weekend :)

Well done! I guess there are some good sides to being forever alone! Though I have now done 3 weeks of making the kids' tea (am a nanny) and not picking and nibbling! Nothing ended in my mouth but my bar each day!

Good for you...I know how hard it is to say no.

After so long it becomes a habit and gets easier. I've had to cook for my children, go pubs and clubs and holiday but still waving my 100% flag :) well done on staying strong :)

Thanks everyone! They're all eating their bitesize now and I'm just burying my head in my minimins iPhone app!!!

Good plan this site can't keep you occupied while there's temptation around. I like looking on eBay as I'm going to treat myself to some more clothes when I get to target

Well done for sticking with the celery and shake :-D xx

Thanks, the caramel shake was yummy and I love celery with a bit of salt anyway do could have been worse.
In the vending everyone had curry while I had the chilli wrapped in lettuce leaves kind of like tacos, again - really nice.
I hope everyone else got through a difficult Saturday and does the same today :)

In the evening that should say - not vending! Stupid iPhone!

After nearly 3 weeks I still haven't managed this. I still lock myself away when they're eating or I go in the bath for an extra long bath. If I had kids I know I'd have to face it every day. Ahhhhh what to do today it's roast dinner day and that smell lingers..... xx

I just told myself that if I did eat something it might taste good for 10 seconds but then I'd feel bad for the rest of the day so it isn't worth it. I felt very virtuous afterwards.
I don't have kids but do cook for my husband, I don't mind not eating the meals but not tasting my cooking or licking the spoon is hard. It's something I used to do without thinking about it now I have to stop myself!

Back