feeling queasy??

Dahlia Rose

Silver Member
hey im feeling really queasy tonight really feel i might puke anyone else had this?
im on day 34 and i havent felt like this so far....not pleasant! am drinking water hoping it will help!

Yea Vanilly I have felt a bit sick on and off over last few weeks
don't know why maybe someone else can help
I find the peppermint tea helps x

Hi Vanilly, not seen you post for ages, good to hear you are still doing good. Re the queasyness, yes I get it from time to time, very mild though and it passes. Hope you dont have a sicky bug. xx

Oh Vanilly that's hillarious ! I am sick to death of it but it
does help settle the stomach ! X

Hi Vanilly, not seen you post for ages, good to hear you are still doing good. Re the queasyness, yes I get it from time to time, very mild though and it passes. Hope you dont have a sicky bug. xx

hiya love! im still here had a wobbly week last week but im back strong! haven't been on here that much! shame on me i should have known if id come to visit all my diet buddies i wouldn't have slipped up! but its all good! how are you?

You are not alone vanilly.. I only drink water and have strawberry and chocolate shakes.

I can't stand coffee or tea without milk, and the artificial taste from sweeteners is foul!! lol

I have tried green tea, raspberry tean and is it Roobush tea? They all still taste rank!! so am on the delicious tasting water!! lol

Whatever you are doing it is working for you x

You are not alone vanilly.. I only drink water and have strawberry and chocolate shakes.

I can't stand coffee or tea without milk, and the artificial taste from sweeteners is foul!! lol

I have tried green tea, raspberry tean and is it Roobush tea? They all still taste rank!! so am on the delicious tasting water!! lol

Whatever you are doing it is working for you x
you are braver than me i havent even tried the strawberry shakes...but ive never liked anytihng strawberry flavoured

you are braver than me i havent even tried the strawberry shakes...but ive never liked anytihng strawberry flavoured

And the strawberry flavour is anything but strawberry flavoured!:eek:

Im another one on 3choc shakes and just water :D lol women at the pharmacy think im mad and i finished off the last box of choc shakes last week oopss :p just hope they order some more in time for this week or im gna cry!! lool

Im another one on 3choc shakes and just water :D lol women at the pharmacy think im mad and i finished off the last box of choc shakes last week oopss :p just hope they order some more in time for this week or im gna cry!! lool

well the choc shakes are working for you your loss is fantastic! keep it up!

Back