feeling quite low

I know how you feel, i have been like that for the last few days, it nearly came to the crunch...same as this evening..just fancied a piece of chicken or something..lol

Hang in there H.C, have you got any savoury drinks or marigold that you can have, they really help. Have had a few days like that myself and it is hard but you can get through them - distract yourself maybe have a bath. You can do it:). Have a browse through the slide show that usually works for me.
Bgx

I loved doing that LS - that was my weekly lift. All through the diet I was buying up nice clothes in a local charity shop, always in 1 and 2 sizes smaller then waht I was in. Each week I'd try them on and move them to the 'useable' clothes, and bin the large ones. I kept refilling and stocking - it was fab! And on the cheap! Loved doing that-you could see/feel adifference each week! :)

when ive been getting cravings ive been using my new body lotions and body scrubs, by the time im finished my nose is full of lovely perfume smells and the thought of food has passed.

hope your feeling better chick xx

Back