Feeling really ill

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by Gemma, 3 September 2007 Social URL.

1. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    The last few days i have noticed i have absolutly no energy don't really feel in the real world until it gets to about 3pm and then i am having a nightmare trying to sleep.

Does anyone have any tips on how to overcome this.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    hmm - is there any way you can do some exercise in the morning? I know that, now that the darned rain has stopped and I'm walking halfway to work for the exercise, I get to work really perky and lively. Far more than when I stay in bed 10 minutes longer and don't walk!

On the food front - are you eating enough? I know I commented a few times that perhaps you were being too strict and that you'd doubtlessly lose just as fast at your current weight if you ate a little more, but you didn't like that idea.

Try to have some carbs for breakfast and lunch for energy... Just two weeks until your holiday, I see; five days until mine!

4. Gemma

Gemma Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I have started walking the longer way to work in a hope to blow out them cob webs but not working as of such, I suppose i'm not really tired its more so lethargic no motivation.

To be honest i am in no doubt it is because of my diet ( although lots of cheats this weekend) but,
    1-I am scared to eat in case i put on any weight
    2- I generally now don't really get hungrey I ate last night and thought i was gonna have to make myself sick as i felt so full, my stomach must have shrunk me thinks.

When I get back off holiday I don't think I can carry on calorie counting I get a bit carried away and think i may end up making myself really ill, which is why I am gonna CD at least i am gwtting all my nutrients that way.

Ohh only five days till the holiday you must be excited i still have so much to do before i go away that i am dreading it at the moment.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.