Feeling really low

Ali* said:
Well done hun. Sounds like you've got a good relationship with them which is great!

x

You'd never think I've only met them once!! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

acc said:
You can relax now,try to get a good nights sleep.x

Yeah I've took my painkillers! I never take painkillers but by god I've had many this week :( at least I'm prepared now this could be like it til he gets home x

Flibsey said:
I was just thinking if they did still did snailmail, if he's somewhere with terrible internet he could send you a letter? or you him?

I'm pretty sure he either can't be bothered with this or he doesn't have time. He's not one for writing letters lol. I wrote to him but they take like 3 weeks where as the boxed take a week or so x

Yep just another 59 days to go. At least I know it now could be like this til he comes home x

Aww hugs :)

Know how yr feeling can't say it ever gets easier but you just learn to cope.

Won't say try not to worry as people used to say that to me and you know what it's only natural to worry.
Just focus your thoughts on his homecoming :)

Aw, i'm so happy that you've heard!! The message I sent was before I saw this!! Xx

No news is good news I'm sure you will harden up if you stay with him, being a forces wife s hard work ESP when you have children.

At least I can relax for another week! Hopefully the rest of the tour x

I think he might have realised we all might shout at him lol!

I didn't tell him how angry it got me or upset. I just said everything was fine, I was a little worried but just thought he was busy. Played it down a little incase I make it worse for him coz he sounded really fed up xxx

I suppose however bad you feel, he must feel a lot worse!

JezVonSavage said:
I suppose however bad you feel, he must feel a lot worse!

Very true. He did sound fed up coz he was like hey I'm getting rewarding for all my work though with this commendation on my record. Lol. X

kerryathome said:
so pleased you've heard from him xx

Thanks Hun xxx

Back