Feeling sick and absolutly ashamed

Safia

Gold Member
Hi everyone i feel so bad because I have been binging all last week as i was at my parents. Had a major binge again today even though im back home. I think my dad does it because he gave me a real hard time and i jus feel upset. My weigh in is 2moro and i know i have put on weight. I tend to go to my parents every month for a week or so because my mum emotionally blackmails me. I take my sw foods to eat there but as soon as he says or does anything i really cant stop myself from binging. I know after weigh in 2moro i will b back on plan but i also know i will b back off plan no matter how hard i try wen i have to go back to visit them:cry:

sorry to hear of the troubles you have when you visit mum and dad - do you REALLY HAVE tO GO?

Good luck getting back on plan tomorrow and hope that w.i isn't too painful after your binge week - it might not be too bad afterall - fingers crossed and try to be careful tonight and tomorrow before weigh in etc.................it's very difficult, I know.

However the other way to look at it is try and have absolutely EXCELLENT weeks for 3 weeks a month - then when you have your binge week you will knock it down by say 2lb's but in the the grand ole scheme of things you willstill be (maybe) 6lb's a month slimmer...............

Good luck again.

Gilly x

My mums suffering from breast cancer and gets distracted from her treatment when i go over for a week with my daughters. My mums oright its jus my dad but i know i gotta be prepared for him and not to binge, its so easy to say it but hard to do it. Going to do my shopping 2moro and stock up on superspeed foods too. Will ask my consultant about fast forward and see if she'll let me do it. Im ttc and want to get down but over 2 stones so that my poor hips get an easy time this time round xx

Could you ask your dad if there is any chance he could stop criticising you? You need to be persistent tho and do it every time he says something negative to you.

Even if his answer is rude just keep saying the same thing again and again every time he says something critical. eventually he will stop the game - cos I am thinking that is what it is for him. A power kick when he sees the result of his actions.

Probably wrong thos and he is a lovely caring man who is just concerned for you. Hope you get it sorted cos from what you've said it sounds completely unfair to me. :rant2:

Could you also spend a shorter time there - perhaps monday to friday only?

I know he only cares but he's from a generation that thinks criticism leads to success! I tried the short stay but my mum blackmailed me into staying (they mainly do it because of my daughters and as they r too young i have to stay aswell otherwise i would leave them to stay over the weekend). I think i will do fast foward to get me back into the mood xx

Back