Step2 810kcal Feeling sick.

Genie13

Hi all,

Did anyone else feel sick to their stomach on day 2+ of starting CWP?? I feel absolutely dreadful. Never felt so sick in my life. It's been going on all day.

Any advice would be great x

Hi all,

Did anyone else feel sick to their stomach on day 2+ of starting CWP?? I feel absolutely dreadful. Never felt so sick in my life. It's been going on all day.

Any advice would be great x

Hi genie,

I felt a bit like this in day 3. I never felt like I would actually be sick just really nauseas. All I can suggest is keep drinking the water as it really will help. I'm sure others have had different experiences but mine only lasted for the day and I've never felt like that since. Hope it's gets better for you soon :)

Might be body getting used to all vitamins in products. Drink a glass of water right before and after a product or dilute the products (use more water than lackey says) that will help x

as suggested drink plenty of water, it could possibly be an ill timed bug , lots of sickness bugs going around where I live at the moment.x

hope you feel better soon.xx

I'm drinking 3.5 l of water each day. I've just tried and forced my CD breakfast down and I physically couldn't do it, I'm feeling too sick again. But when I eat my evening proper meal, it's fine and I enjoy it. Argh :(

I know I'm def not unwell because when I sit and think about bread and butter etc if feel hungry lol

But god those CD items are turning my stomach I feel like crying :( it will get better !!

I went to my mums last night and she had a bag of malteasers and I sniffed inside the bag and I nearly threw up ha ha. They used to me my fav sweets! Amazing. I'm still craving carbs like MAD though. Someone at work had a hash brown this morning and I nearly fainted at it, especially when I got a taste in my mouth of my bar, errgghhhhh :-( lol x

Haha what a bizarre thing to crave lol

I hope you feel better soon hun :) xx

Current loss: 41lbs and 31.25 inches

Back