Feeling sluggish..

Sammielouise071

25 years old.Vegetarian .Calorie Counter
Hi I'm not sure where to post this (sorry!) I am a slimming world newbie (first week) I'm finding the plan easy to follow but can't help but feel tired all the time :/ I don't know whether its because before the plan I was eating a lot of sugar but I had hoped that following the plan would help increase my energy levels but instead I am feeling very very tired :/ any thoughts about this?? X

Hi hun are you doing any exercise? I felt the same last week & found that doing more activity helped, even though I just wanted to live in my bed! Im sure it will pass x

Hey! No I haven't done much exercise this week maybe that's the reason .. I work really long hours so I'm finding. It difficult to motivate myself to go to the gym after work but I'm going to try stepping it up a little next week.. I have my first weigh in today eeeeekkk :/

Thanks Hun .. I'm so tempted to weigh myself before hand at home I'm just really nervous ! The thing that worries me the most is that my consultant goes round the circle announcing how many lbs everyone has lost / gained that week ( not sure whether that happens at every sw club or just mine) so if I haven't lost or god forbid I've gained I'm going to feel really embarrassed !

I weigh myself at least once a day & definately before wi lol. I dont know how anyone can go a whole week without doing it!

Yeah my consultant does that, I think all of them do. It is really daunting but you do get used to it believe it or not. I put a pound on in my second week & was gutted but my consultant was really nice & didnt make a big deal out of it. She said when I started that if anyone didnt want to talk just to tell her beforehand so you could always do that? What time is your wi? x

Well I lost 1lb.. I'm a bit gutted as I expected more but I guess it's still a loss and therefore a step in the right direction . I'm just going have to work a bit harder this week!

I can understand youre dissapointed but yes a pound is a loss & its defo going in the right direction! Keep going youre doing great :) x

Back