Feeling sorry for myself

Hi There
I'm on day four and this is the lowest I've felt so far... I've taken my two shakes so far and plenty of water but I just have a longing to eat something... Took period this morning so am hoping this is the reason I feel so bad taking myself off to bed to read for a while hopefully that will work ...

Sorry your having a bad day. :-(
Stay strong and you will feel so amazing tomorrow to have avoided the temptations.
x x x

I was feeling like that yesterday on my day 4 x all you can do is take 1 day at a time and everynight congratulate yourself on 1 more day done, dusted and out of the way forever x Dees right it gets so much easier even if it is hard to imagine at the moment..in a couple of days your WI will amaze you and youll feel on top of the world x Hand on in there sweety we can all do this! xx

Thanks for that. I'm now on day six and don't feel so bad I think the emotional hunger is my problem. But then again I wouldn't be hear if I hadn't faced up to my addiction with food which is what I have. I'm going to try and treat this as a boot camp or a drug rehabilitation not that I have had any experience of either (ha ha). I know if I can do this I can do anything and that's what is giving me the determination to keep going. So heres to day six and bring on the rest x x

Back