Feeling the urge to nibble

I dont know what it is about these shakes on CD but this last while as I have been introduced to different flavors, I have had this terrible urge to nibble on foods that I shouldn't be eating. For instance today I nearly had a slice of cheese without thinking, thank god I didn't. In the mornings when I have the porridge shake I get the urge to add fruit. Has anyone else felt like this while changing from LT to CD or is this just all in my head? From now on I am going to stick to 2 shakes and then after the wedding I am changing back to LT.

I blamed the bars myself as I just liked them too much.

Love Mini xxx

I have purposely stated away from them as I know it would ruin the diet completely and I wouldnt stop at just having one.

I think the good thing about lipotrim is the tastes of the shakes are bland and basic. when you start been able to have more choice like on cd it makes you want to eat and it makes it harder to stick to. : )

Exactly!! Its really strange though but I do have to admit the shakes are all yum, pity thats one of the side effects though. I think I preferred though when the shakes tasted bland even those yucky flapjacks I would gladly have one off them, maybe thats pushing it...lmao

Apart from the convenience of the chemist, that is one reason I stuck to LT - I think if I had the bars I would be too tempted to have more than one! Hang in there hun, you will be one gorgeous bride!

x

I have switched but have found I am still the same as I was on Lipotrim. Not really bothered by food, apart from yesterday (TOTM) when I could have killed for some pizza or chocolate, but think that was more to do with hormones than the diet.
Cambridge has been my life saver as the shakes on LT were making me gag and feel so sick. There is no way on this earth I would ever go back.
But...everyone is different and what works for one, doesn't for another. Stick to what works for you hun...good luck and can't wait to see your wedding pics!!!
Helen xxx

the shakes on LT were making me gag and feel so sick. There is no way on this earth I would ever go back.

Cant believe you dont like them! i love them!! :) Funny, cuz i dont like milkshakes or anything like that so thought i would hate them but, i dont! :)
Each to their own though! hehe

Cant believe you dont like them! i love them!! :) Funny, cuz i dont like milkshakes or anything like that so thought i would hate them but, i dont! :)
Each to their own though! hehe

I'm the same, never liked milk or shakes before but find the choc and strawberry ones quite nice. Obviously they could be a lot better but I look at them as a means to an end. The end of being fat and unfit and the way to a healthy slimmer me.

this is the very reason why i chose not to go on CD because I felt that all the choice would make me want to crave things. I know sometimes LT really sucks but the fact that your restricted to just a couple of flavours really helps! See how you get on hun, and its a good idea to go back on LT after the wedding (if the cravings dont go away) xx

this is the very reason why i chose not to go on CD because I felt that all the choice would make me want to crave things. I know sometimes LT really sucks but the fact that your restricted to just a couple of flavours really helps! See how you get on hun, and its a good idea to go back on LT after the wedding (if the cravings dont go away) xx

couldnt agree more

Yea I think restriction is a good thing and with being on a diet its not supposed to be easy. After the wedding I am defintely going to move back to LT, I nearly had some fruit again this evening so better to have bland rather than temptation all the time

Back