feeling tired

Mille

:sick:I have been doing lt for 2 and a bit weeks and am feeling really tired is this normal and is there anything i can do to feel better ?

try to rest as much as you can, don't over excert yourself. your energy levels will rise again just don't be tempted to eat anything thinking this will resolve it. have a good week

My advise to you it to drink loadsa water and have plenty of early nights, I did this for the first wk and felt great.

Hi i'm in week 3 an feel soooo tired all the time.
does anyone else have this and what can i do to get more energy:gen147:

Hi Millie,

This time going back on Lipotrim I found it took me six weeks for my energy to start coming up again and I am feeling great now.

Where as before I felt the surge of energy within three weeks.

Not sure as to why the difference this time round unless I needed longer to detox which is a possibility.:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

do u do any exercise, any walking? x

I do walk a little and line dance (i know don't laugh)

It took me ages to get over the tiredness. Everyone said they had so much energy that their houses were spotless and mine looked like a bombsite!!! I feel much better now so you do get over it.

Hang in there.

x

My energy has gone up and down! Weeks 1 & 2 I couldn't move!
Weeks 3, 4, & 5 I was buzzing like no tomorrow! Exercised loads!
Weeks 6, 7 & 8 - energy is ok for day to day stuff but can't exercise at all. After 10 mins I feels as though I have been doing it an hour and have to rest for about 2 hours after it. So I have stopped exercise as it just wasn't feeling right for me. Go with your body. Get plenty of rest and sleep and we all differ. Don't try to do much!

Back