Feeling very fed up

Angelmouse77

Ok so I dont mean to moan but......
today is my first wi and I dont feel at all positive. I know I have lost because I have stuck to ss 100% but its just soooooo hard, I love my food and have missed eating so much. I am very snappy atm I know I need to find something other than food to cheer me up. I even had a dream of a jam doughnut last night :sigh: My first week dragged SO much The thought of another week of this is hellish, but if I dont shift some of this weight before summer I will surely feel worse. I think my main problem is I get no support at home at all, everyone thinks its ridiculous and constantly eating yummy things around me I am at breaking point.
Wel sorry for rant.

Ok so I dont mean to moan but......
today is my first wi and I dont feel at all positive. I know I have lost because I have stuck to ss 100% but its just soooooo hard, I love my food and have missed eating so much. I am very snappy atm I know I need to find something other than food to cheer me up. I even had a dream of a jam doughnut last night :sigh: My first week dragged SO much The thought of another week of this is hellish, but if I dont shift some of this weight before summer I will surely feel worse. I think my main problem is I get no support at home at all, everyone thinks its ridiculous and constantly eating yummy things around me I am at breaking point.
Wel sorry for rant.

Hey, I just want to say your not the only one - alot of ladies do - i did the first week i did it back in august. Omg i was moody to be around and craved so much grub!

You have to reprogramme your mind into that the good stuff, really is bad! youl feel crappy if you dont get your weight off before summer as its the mind set i am in currently. Sounds like your in the obsessive stage of this diet - two weeks ago i was crying i wanted choc so much.

This week though something clicked and im enjoying the freedom this week not eating is giving me.

You will get into it - just keep yourself busy!!!

I know how you feel anglemouse, i dont get much support either. Hubby hates the diet and thinks i am crazy. Hes even blamed the diet of making me grumpy, unsocial-able ( if thats a word), and moody. But i have a point to prove to him...lol....so i am going to have to be a bit selfish! so if he thinks all that is me then.....

BE IT!

lol

but i know it sometimes makes me upset, and i just wish i had more support i would sail through this! well nevermind!

We can do this!

Suki

I must admit, I don't think I could do this diet without the support of my OH - he is more than happy to make his own meals and the ones for the kids if he is around, and he doesn't judge me at all. Work colleagues have made comments about it being another faddy diet but they are all men and I wouldn't expect them to understand really anyway....

I am on my 3rd restart and the reason i gave up the other times were for the exact same reason, obsession with food, i was crying at one point i wanted to eat so badly and i was soooo moody with it and took it all out on my OH. However, I know think if i had just stuck to it I would have lost all the weight by now and am totally kicking myself! I know there will be a point in about a week or so when i will be finding this really hard but this time I know it will be so worth it and thats wht you have to keep telling yourself. If you are stubborn like me you will want to prove everyone wrong about your ability to lose weight and imagine how great you are going to look and feel in just a few short months!

I am only on day 1 today and wish i was on day 7!!!!

Go back and think of why you sre doing this and times when you have felt basically crap because of your weight!!! And wait till you weigh in you will be over the moon!!! Good luck x x

Thanks guys, what would I do without this site????
well my cdc came round and helped me to feel more positive, I have lost 7lbs this week so thats a bid incentive for me, and I was wearing heavier clothes lol.
Thanks again for your support
Theresa

Well done Angelmouse ! :)

What i do when im feeling down or demotivated is try on some clothes that were too tight on me few weeks ago, and feel how loose they are on me already!! It always makes me feel good! lol

I just keep looking at all the clothes in my wardrobe that dont fit me, that keeps me going.Good luck.well done on loseing 7lbs.

Congratulations on making it to a 7lb loss after 1 week!! :D That is fantastic :)

Try and remember why you're on CD.. I'm assuming that you don't like being the weight you were.. that you weren't happy... then try and imagine how you'll feel when you reach some 'mini-goals' along the way.. Join the March challenge and lose a stone or more.. join the easter one (6 and a half weeks to go) etc...

Measure yourself if you haven't already.. then do it again in a month.

Thinking of food will ease.. i can happily walk around the supermarket now without winging.. admittedly I SMELL foods a lot but I am not tempted by them now. They are just something I choose not to have till I'm ready.. and then I'll CHOOSE to restrict them ;)

You have the chance to be an amazing size come the summer, and imagine how that will feel!! :D

Do some on line clothes shopping (virtual.. don't buy much now as it won't fit soon) lol Dig out some clothes that don't fit.. if you have some.. keep them handy and try them on now and then.. you WILL see a difference! :D Just be realistic about the ones you keep handy (1 size down is a good starting point). :) And as said already.. realise when your existing clothes are getting baggy! ;)

Most importantly.. congratulate yourself for finishing a week and starting the 2nd! :D

I definitely can relate to how you are feeling. Both my kid and my spouse have being doing a terrific job of sabotaging (or at least trying to sabotage) my diet.

Yesterday evening, my 13-year-old daughter started begging me to go have pizza with them. I stuck to my guns and refused, and she proceeded to give me a lecture and tell me that I'm really not that fat, and that I should be able to enjoy myself once in a while.

I sat them both down last night and told them that I was trying to lose weight on account of my health, that I'm more than 100 lbs above the maximum healthy weight for my height, and that I really didn't appreciate them constantly begging me to go out for dinner.

Neither one of them were very happy about what I said, but I'm hoping that it will change their behavior. Last night, I was calm when I said what I said. Next time, I know there's going to be yelling, because I am sick of them constantly trying to tempt me into breaking my diet.

Back