feet..feeet... ekkk

Treenire

loves stripes!
okay, so i went to pop on my boots this morning and.... they dont fit! ive dropped a shoe size (lmao) great news yes, but i really like those boots (lmao nothing like abit of self pity on a morning lolol)

ah well, the OH is gonna love me, SHOEEE SHOPPINGG! anyone else noticed this?

Yes, I've gone from a size 8 to a size 7!! I've always hated my big feet so I'm loving it. Also loving an extra excuse to go shopping, and it just happens to be payday :D yippeee lol!

it is amazing where we put the weight on/loose it. pay day yayaya! get shopping! =D

hmpf... the OH told me to stuff the end of my shoes with wool lmao not a good idea with 3inch heels lmao

id love to have tiny feet! all the shoes i like at size 5-7 so hopefully im a 7now yay!

Yes me my fave pair of Aldo heels £80 quid down drain later there now on eBay there massive. Gutted its shocking where you put on weight

You have just saved me from major shoes drama! Never heard of this make so ebayed them and found the most perfect pair to go with my outfit for a wedding been searching for weeks! Cheers :)

You have just saved me from major shoes drama! Never heard of this make so ebayed them and found the most perfect pair to go with my outfit for a wedding been searching for weeks! Cheers :)

There very good shoes, not cheap new. I love them i need to get mine sold and buy some new smaller ones. :)

So how does this work then? Do you mean like width or like, fat toes? x
overall size, becoz not as much weight is pushing down on my feet making them spread... if that makes sense lol.

on my mrs w, u have teeennnyyyy tiny feet. i offically have feet envy lolol =p

I was a size 8 before, but now take a 7 or 7.5. I had some lovely Alegria shoes which were expensive, so I flogged them on ebay .

No fair! This hasn't happened to me and I wish it would. I am a size 8 or 9, though more like a 9. And they are wide too. Not as wide as they used to be, but I still find buying shoes a complete nightmare so was hoping to shrink to a normal size 8. No such luck.

overall size, becoz not as much weight is pushing down on my feet making them spread... if that makes sense lol.

on my mrs w, u have teeennnyyyy tiny feet. i offically have feet envy lolol =p

Hehehehe I love having little feet :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back