Fell Of The Wagon..........

Kerry-Anne

Help I Feel so annoyed with myself :cry:I got weighed today and was so happy to have lost 9.5lbs in my first week. I have been fighting cravings all day got to this time of night and just had 4 slices of lidl fruit loaf spread with butter. I didn't even enjoy them and know feel physically sick.

Could kick myself
Kerry x

Don't worry about it. You are human and this is hard. Just get back on it in the morning :) shame you didn't enjoy it though!! Lol. You have done so well this week 9.5 lb off is soooo good.. You can do this don't let tonight send you off track.xx

It is and I'm over the moon :) we can do this :)
hazel x

Hi just wondering how you have got on today and how your feeling? :)

I am ok when I am busy ie work. But being at home and cooking is still so tempting. I think today is going to be a tough one:)
all you can do is take it a day at a time and try to remind yourself why you are doing this. Maybe write it on some bits of paper and stick them on your fridge,kitchen cupboards :)
let me know how you get on today.. Good luck :)

Hi All
Well its true what they say u are what u eat. Thought I had got away with my little slip up on Friday Nite (When I sneakly had some bread and butter) but no....... today I am truly paying for it, the headaches are back, the cravings are back and I feel yuck. So friends do not be tempted today it is so not worth it. I am back on track now and have learnt a valuable lesson.
Kerry x

I'm glad you have posted this as I was thinking of treating myself to some tuna:( I won't bother.. Finding today stressful.
hope you start to feel better again soon and well done for getting back on it:)

Hi Kerry Anne . I hope your feeling better now and have over come the cravings just wondered how much your little blip affected your weigh in that week as I have just had my own blip with some of my sons chicken kebab so annoyed ! X

15/04/12 - 18st5lb 20/04/12 - 17st8lb

I guess it's so easy to cave to the temptation and think you'll just start again the next day. But it often doesn't work out that way. Having a hobby, or something to do, to distract you if and when your thoughts wander to eating helps a lot. Sometime though, it's just a case of drawing on your willpower and pushing through. It's hard going, but we'll all get to where we want to be in the end... and be a lot stronger for it
:)

Back