fell of wagon

sheena

completly fell off the wagon at the weekend and have struggled to get back on but think ive just about managed it,getting weighed in 15 minutes and im dreading it,must have put on cos my stomach is so bloated x

Oh no :0(
Hang tough sugar at least you've managed to get back on it!
Fingers crossed for a good WI x

Good luck with weigh in.

Main thing is you put it behind you and get back 100% asap (easier said then done i know).

You can do it X

Look at your loss so far - that's amazing!!

Concentrate on the positive side and the changes you have made to get to this point and ignore the negative feelings - you can do this!!:)

im trying not to stress lol,im due on too so feel starving but drinking plenty of water and am at gym later so at least that will make me feel better i hope x thanks everyone will let u know about my wieght loss or maybe gain!!!

Its one of those things that happen, dont beat yourself up about it, focus on the long term result rather than the short term weekly one! You will be fine, you have lost so much already so you know you can do it!

Try not to stress too much hun - I think we all beat ourselves up too much when we fall off the wagon but the WI is never as bad as we fear! Good luck babes. x

I think we can turn times like falling off the wagon into a positive thing!
If we learn from it and remember how we felt after a few seconds of indulgence.lol

And the fact u can get back on track and not throw in the towel is a great achievment!!! Dont beat yourself up. x x x:)

Back