Fell Off The Wagon , Then Got Run Over By A Food Truck !!!

mommysue

Silver Member
DAMN DAMN DAMN, i have been really disciplined, until 2 days ago ... little nibble on hubbys sarnie, coffee overload ( with milk ) and went shopping today round tesco and decided i like food too much to give it up , so ate 3 yes 3 donuts, then small funsize choc bar and a chinese ( although i did have a small portion of that ) . i feel really bad that i have let myself down.
on my scales i weigh just under 12 stone and i would like to weigh just under 11..... but im not sure whether my heart sole is in this ti try again, or maybe i will feel better in the morning . have probabaly just eaten my weight loss back on :break_diet:
am so annoyed with myself. !!!:mad:

Oh Sue, you daft banana!!!!
Weve all done it! Pick yourself up and brush yourself off, tomorrows another day-GOOD LUCK X

Oh Sue! Big Hug for you, I know how you feel. Your post made me smile, I know all about being run over by that damn food truck!

You can do this! So can I (well I keep trying to convince myself I can :p)

Chinese is evil, it's so tempting! Oh so are mini choc bars, oh and coffee with milk and damn those doughnuts!:eek:

The only thing I would add to that list of evil stuff is pizza hut meatfeast! lol

Don't be annoyed with yourself, just try to pick yourself up and start again. You must want to or you wouldn't be posting that message. I have failed miserably today but I AM going to do this. I will wake up tomorrow or the next day, or the one after and decide that is the right day to get back into it. You will too :)

It's so hard, but we are all posting here because we want to do it and we WILL succeed :)

Good luck

Mocha

:angeldevil:THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT . cant believe i ate 3 donuts......and to make it worse i rolled the last one round in the sugar bowl as there wasnt much sugar on it !!!
i am really peed off with myself but i love eating .... my cdc said i couldnt have bars til next week.... i made the crisps and the buscuits and they were horrible . my teeth have gone redundant. sure i dont even show them when i smile at the mo !!!!
tomorrow new day .... back on track and another 3 days or so to get into ketosis. !!!

DONT KNOW WHETHER TO LAUGH OR CRY ...... i feel like one of my kids.... pinching stuff out of the fridge or cupboards.....
my other problem is i have gymae problems.... im only 36 and have to take morphine when pain at its worst .... that makes me a bit loopy then i just want to eat ... then throw up cos didnt take antisickness..... maybe i was born to be a size 16 ... a very snug 16. i ahve always been on the bigger side.....
tonight i just feel like giving up completely... maybe i will feel differently in the morning . i struggle to drinl 2 litres of water even with the flavouring.... soz bout spelling mistakes been at the loopy juice again !!!

ohhhh i can imagine how easy it is... i have almost went and took a glass of milk out the fridge because i've forgot i'm not allowed!! old habits die hard... least you've acknowledged and intend to get back on track....!!

:doh: it's happened now move on, you'll be ok!!

Sue, STOP. Dont think you can't do this and that you are always destined to be bigger than you would like to be.

You sound SO like I did the other day when I was feeling really low about CD. I really almost gave up and decided I should just try to be happy with the way I am. Overweight. I'm not happy that way though.

You (and I) would NOT be posting here if we didn't still want to do this. You CAN do it, so can I. You obviously deep down think you will be happier if you do succeed on CD :)

Think about it, why are you even posting here if you have truly given up? You haven't :)

I'm sorry to hear that you have gynae problems, that makes it even tougher I guess.

I'm posting here as a "fake dieter" at the moment. I was supposed to get back on track last week and I still haven't! But if I keep posting and reading I WILL :)

DAMN DAMN DAMN, i have been really disciplined, until 2 days ago ... little nibble on hubbys sarnie, coffee overload ( with milk ) and went shopping today round tesco and decided i like food too much to give it up , so ate 3 yes 3 donuts, then small funsize choc bar and a chinese ( although i did have a small portion of that ) . i feel really bad that i have let myself down.
on my scales i weigh just under 12 stone and i would like to weigh just under 11..... but im not sure whether my heart sole is in this ti try again, or maybe i will feel better in the morning . have probabaly just eaten my weight loss back on :break_diet:
am so annoyed with myself. !!!:mad:

Hiya I am sorry you are feeling down you have not let your self down at all. I think CD is fab for people who can stick to it if I could do it I would. But I love my food too much and would not even last a morning on CD. I think as long as the weight is coming off in the right kind of way that suits you then great. If you find that you cant stick to CD which I hope you can if thats what you want that you consider trying WW or SW. I do SW and have managed to lose 52 Lbs so far since May this year. Good luck in what ever you decide.:D

Mommysue & Mocha J - hugs for you guys!:hug99:

Falling off the wagon sucks - big time. But it will no doubt come to us all at one time or other. If you guys are struggling on SS why not try the 790 plan. I'm following that and love that I only to make it until tea time before I get to eat.:D Haven't been tempted to over-indulge or binge once - because I know I'm getting food at some point during my day:). The portions are quite big and I often split them into a smaller lunch or dinner. Doesn't really feel so hard now that I have food in the equation. Losses are similar too.

Perhaps you could try 790 for a couple of weeks and either stick to it to shift the weight or slide back into SS when you are ready.

Please don't give up - not for the sake of 1 blow out. Try and up your water for the next few days and there won't be much damage done. C'mon girls - you CAN do this

xx

I agree with Dobbie - don't give up completely, just becasue you fell off the wagon!!

Just jump back on and try again. I did it and so can you and I really fell off in style!!!

So....Day1 and back in earnest.

You can do it!!!

Come on Sue you can do it... get back on that wagon and ride for your life... the food you love will still be there in a few months time, and you will be able to eat them but not all in one go!!

Love

Oh hun, we've all ben there (in my case repeatedly! lol) just draw a line under it and start again. You'll soon be back on track! *hugs*

Back