Fell off the wagon with a BIG bump!

Lj71

Hi ladies, I rejoined SW for the umpteenth time in Januray. I lost a stone, but the past 3 weeks, I just cannot stick to it. I am eating rubbish everyday and promise that I will get back on plan 'tomorrow'............tomorrow never comes. I have put on 3.5lbs in the past 2 weeks, and am getting more and more cheesed off and comfort eating.

I have been very ill the past year, and gained 3.5 stone in the last 9 months, going from 8.5 stone to 11.13. I am still physically unable to do much, so excercise is out of the question and I am also on a lot of meds.

I am going away to visit family tomorrow as my aunt is very sick and I want to see her, so I guess it'll be a case of grabbing something quick between hospital visits for a few days.
I wish I didn't have such a sweet tooth too. Chocolate should be made illegal lol.

Sorry for moaning, I just want to get it off my chest, and hopefully get back on plan soon!

Hope everybody else has a good week :)

I have been exactly the same i keep switching between vlcd to sw to ww thinking each one will be the one
When i know its not the diets its me i cant stick to them which makes me feel bad i eat rubbish i feel bad i know how to do it we all do its just the doing it
You are certainly not alone
As far as grabbing something tomorow then thats a small price to pay for seeing your aunt and being with your family
We will keep trying and we will do it things will just click again
Stay strong and i hope your aunt is ok lesley

That's what happened to me and I ended up gaining the 2.5stones I'd lost and another two on top of that. At least you've recognised the problem and you're here, try not to let it get too far gone or you'll put on everything you've lost and more. You can stick to it and still have your chocolate...ok, not massive bars but you can have it if you use your syns.
Best thing to try and do is set yourself a start date and then clear the cupboards of crap and do a big healthy shop just before your start date so you're all ready to go. Get yourself a ticker for your sig, enter your stats if you feel comfortable doing so and start a food diary thread on the forum...it's easier to be accountable for what you're eating when you can see it all written down, also helps to keep track of your syns and get advice from other members here.

Good luck and don't give up! x

Back