fell off the wagon

tinamcdonald

feeling abit sorry for my self which i know i shouldnt as its my fault:mad: so a little cross with my self as its my 3rd weigh in tomorrow!!:cry: I totally have gone off all shakes appart from choc which i ran out of yesterday so i had some chicken kabab last night and today i have has eaten toast for breakfast and a roast dinner i really am going to get back on the wagon tomorrow when i have my weigh in and swap all my shakes for the choc ones i am so angry with my self but i really cant keep down the shakes appart from the choc ones i know i would have knocked my self out of ketotis but would i have put shed loads of weight back on? has any body eles done this before i really feel **** now xxx

OH i did just this last week, but i was to chicken to go to my WI..which i defineately do NOT recommend! I thought by hiding from the scales i'd be doing myself a favour, not so. I found it really hard to stay on the wagon again this wk but wit the help on here have managed it..so whether i'm up or down this wk i'm goin to get weighed!! you have to just move on and get back into ketosis and it'll be easier from there. As far as the shakes go..I've just tried peppermint tea in the choc and coffee in the vanilla,great for a different taste. i enjoyed it so much i want to tell everyone about it:). Good luck with WI and next wk!!

We've all done it. Guilt for your actions is often worse than the crime itself. To be successful in dieting you have to learn from it, put it behind you and get back to it.
If you wallow in the guilt too long you may find yourself saying 'well I've blown it now anyway' and look for more.
So, new you says, its natural to faulter, but I've learnt and now I'm choosing to get back to it.
Be happy you made the right choice! and we will all be proud of you.

We've all done it. Guilt for your actions is often worse than the crime itself. To be successful in dieting you have to learn from it, put it behind you and get back to it.
If you wallow in the guilt too long you may find yourself saying 'well I've blown it now anyway' and look for more.
So, new you says, its natural to faulter, but I've learnt and now I'm choosing to get back to it.
Be happy you made the right choice! and we will all be proud of you.

100%

We've all done it. You'll get back on...

hey hunny not been on here in a while but dont feel bad hunny. i no how u feel. wen i first did this diet i eventually narrowed it down to 2 choc a day an 1 strawberry.

u wont be in ketosis anymore hun an prob will stay the same 2mo or put on 1lb or so, its water weight hun but u now no u back on track 2mo.

good luck and keep posting!!!!

bex :)

xox

You may put a bit back on, but should shed it quickly as it is only water weight mainly. May be harder for a couple of days to get back into shakes due to being out of ketosis, but you'll get there. Someone once told me "To try and fail is the manner of losers; to try and learn is the way of the strong." Stick in and you'll make it to your goals! :)

thanks guy u are all such a good help
Bex how are u getting on have u had any wi? I am dreading mine tomorrow now but then again it might give me the shock i need lol
i know its gonna be hard untill i get in to ketosis but its got to be done x

hey, whats done is done and cant be reversed so no point in beating yourself up over it! Put it down to experience and dont do it again. You will have knocked yourself out of ketosis so it'll probably be tough for the next few days until you get back into it but you can do it!
Good luck and if you feel like you're wobbling again, pop on here....there's always someone about to give you some support.

Back