Fell off

So upset with myself I've been ccing for 85 days now and this weekend I fell off with a bump. I have no excuses at all, just gave up and binged. The scales say 4lb gain. I'm so annoyed! I'm going to stick 100% again but I now have faith in myself. Sorry I just needed somewhere to confess and make me stop and start again :(

You & me both hun, for me it's a 3lb gain. Chocolate, in fact anything sweet, is my down fall. :break_diet:

We will clamber back on that wagon together. :)

Last edited:
Ladies, I very much doubt you have gained as much in FAT as the scales say - to gain a lb you have to eat roughly 3500 extra calories on TOP of your maintenance calories (which are probably at least 500 more than your dieting cals) - and I very much doubt that either of you has eaten a surplus of 12000 calories!

Drink lots of water to combat retention, weigh in again in 3-4 days and then you'll have a better estimate of the damage, if any! x Good luck getting back on your wagons!

Thank you Fattack, I'm sure you are right. My feet are swollen & my wedding ring is tight.

I have had times like this and best words anyone gave me was draw a line under it, learn from it and move forward, youl be fine x (hope u enjoyed it :p)

I have had a bad weekend, would not even dare the scales i will just weigh in Weds as usual.

I have drank water like a fish today, will do the same tomorrow, along with some exercise. Taking a 2 day break from chocolate i think.

The exact same thing happened to me at the exact same time last month...feeling low and wanting comfort from food. Today it's gone and i feel great again! Days 25 and 26 of my cycle :mad:

I 'm going to be prepared next month!! :p

I'd like to join you please!

I must have eaten an entire tray of cakes today. I'm easily a couple of thousand cals over my daily allowance, if not more! But the cakes were yummy. The cakes were scrummy. Yummy scrummy.

I wish I hadn't but one bad day doesn't lose the war.

I've also been drinking loads of water to try and compensate a bit. Does drinking loads of water really help excrete all that sugary goodness?

*Michael* said:
I'd like to join you please!

I must have eaten an entire tray of cakes today. I'm easily a couple of thousand cals over my daily allowance, if not more! But the cakes were yummy. The cakes were scrummy. Yummy scrummy.

I wish I hadn't but one bad day doesn't lose the war.

I've also been drinking loads of water to try and compensate a bit. Does drinking loads of water really help excrete all that sugary goodness?

This was me Friday.....now referred to as 'muffingate' lol

I think the water helps for sure and it's not gonna hurt whatever the science is!!

But I did have a stab at clawing back some of the overness by not eating my exercise cals over the weekend :) got my weekly net cal back to goal and managed to lose a pound!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha muffingate! Sounds like you've got a good coping strategy. I wish I could claim the same. Ah well, can't be helped now hey! And I errr hear that errr calorie cycling is good!

Off for another pint of water... :)

Thank you all for your replies. I'm glad everyone I on track again. I am but not as strict just can not seem to get my head there. But I will I know that for sure!!!!!! This forum and all of you keep me sane! I'm more of a lurker lol

Hang on in there, I know it's frustrating when our friend Will Power goes away but our other friend An Effort will bring him back. ;) :)

Back