fell pregnant

loselose

hi all well i tried and tried this diet but just didnt work for me.

and i found out im pregnant on friday which was a big shock so i wont be doing the diet as cdc says i carnt.

ive been trying to lose weight and now i know il just put more on.

anyway i just really wanna say thank you for all ur support u have been really really great.

this site is really fantastic

congratulations honey xx

Well congrats on the baby news! You just concentrate on that, don't feel bad cos CD will always be here for you when you're ready to go back to it! xx

Congratulations!

You won't necessarily put on weight during your pregnancy - only if you let it happen.

I actually lost weight during my pregnancy - the baby put on weight and I lost it so my weight remained static...

Have a look on here - there is a forum for during pregnancy.

Congratulations xx

A friend did Slimming world really successfully during her pregnancy just to stay ontop of what she was eating - it might be an option

Best of luck xx

Congrats to you Chick......... xx

yay well done you!
wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy
cambridge will still be there when your ready and i cant think of better motivation
much love

Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

WOW... Congratulations, that is Fab News!!

Just concentrate on eating enough healthy meals and you'll be fine! Your baby will take the majority of it anyway!

Good Luck x

hi all well i tried and tried this diet but just didnt work for me.

and i found out im pregnant on friday which was a big shock so i wont be doing the diet as cdc says i carnt.

ive been trying to lose weight and now i know il just put more on.

anyway i just really wanna say thank you for all ur support u have been really really great.

this site is really fantastic

Yay! Congratulations :D

Have you seen the 'pregnancy without the pounds' forum?

Congratulations ! What lovely news :) We will still be here after the baby is born if you feel like returning !
Good Luck to you and the family !

Congratulations!

Congratulations. The same thing happened to me last year. Best surprise ever.
Good Luck xoxox

Congratulations! I got pregnant on LL. My baby boy is the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to us. have a healthy pregnancy.
x

Congratulations what a lovely surprise though. Hope you have a happy and healthy 8.5 months xxx

thanks guys

Back