FELLING REALLY WELL!!

shell

hates diets
not sure if its coz ive cut all the crap out of my diet or whether its the water or the nutrients in the shakes and stuff but i can honestly say i have never felt as good as i do since ive been on this diet.
my blood pressure has lowered, i no longer feel bloated or tired, my skin and nails are fantastic ...got no wind!!!
its great !!!!!!! does anyone else feel healthy??

I feel very healthy as well.

Hair, skin and nails are wonderful.

My psoriasis has calmed down and my skin is healed and the red is fading...:D

My buffalo hump is gone.

Dark skin patches are gone.

Stretch marks faded and look okay.

Have not suffered from boils since I started on my diet journey almost three years ago. (LT/CD/LT)

Cholesterol good.

Blood pressure good.

Energy good.

Feel ten years younger:D

Just reading over my list and I can see I was heading for the knacker's yard...:rolleyes::eek:

Love Mini xxx

Apparently I'm 'glowing'.
I have loads of energy.
I need less sleep.

My hair/skin/nails condition hasn't improved, but then, it hasn't gotten worse either.

The only complain about this diet is the lack of fibre, which I make up for with fibre sure :)

ive got hyperkerotosis on my hands and feet ... a really dry skin condition....god i hope to god it clears that up!!! i was told to stay off wheat ...the reults being from a colonic irrigation and some other thing called kanesiology but ot sure how its spelt...i wonder if that plays a part too....4 people i work with have joined this week so they reap the benefits too

Apparently I'm 'glowing'.
I have loads of energy.
I need less sleep.

My hair/skin/nails condition hasn't improved, but then, it hasn't gotten worse either.

The only complain about this diet is the lack of fibre, which I make up for with fibre sure :)

i have noticed i dont 'go' as often but think i may have had a bit of ibs and this seems to have sorted me out.....my theory is thou if you are not putting much in what is there to come out???!!!!!!:D

I feel healthy, and feel great knowing that after years obsessing with weight i don't have to worry about gaining cos i know if i stick to it i won't.
Without being too graphic i've never been able to go to the toilet regularly...i even went for a colonic months back as it had got that bad, i'd be lucky to go once a week yet i have been every day since i started cd and thats without taking any extra stuff for it!!

how weird...peoples bodies are so different....im finding it 3 days or so....but dont feel ill for not going...
what a minging converstaion....**** habits!!!!!!!!!

ive got hyperkerotosis on my hands and feet ... a really dry skin condition....god i hope to god it clears that up!!! i was told to stay off wheat ...the reults being from a colonic irrigation and some other thing called kanesiology but ot sure how its spelt...i wonder if that plays a part too....4 people i work with have joined this week so they reap the benefits too

I hope so!

I think the soups have gluten in them!

Love Mini xxx

to be honest mini ive never cut it out....when i was eating 'normally' i found it too difficult and it never made any diff. i dont eat alot of wheat products anyway...but i have learnt that this business of reducing carbs works so will stear clear when im done on cd!!

I agree totally, I don't think I've ever looked healthier, no spots, my hair doesn't get greasy as quick.. Admittedly, I'm flushing my system out with gallons of water a day and not filling it with grease, but I really feel amazing... I also think I'm just a lot happier with myself, dressing and shopping are fun again... Life's LOVELY!!!

I'm feeling good too. 10 days into the diet night sweats have stopped and tingling in arms have stopped. I don't have high blood pressure so I suppose my bra was so tight it was cutting off circulation.

This thread is great! Very inspirational and motivating :)

I'm 10 days in too, so although I haven't as many things to report as some people, I definitely feel much better in myself, my feet haven't swollen this week (they were swollen pretty much every day when the week before I started) and I just feel really happy and positive.

Isn't it such a great feeling to be losing weight! :D

I feel amazing too, not sure if it is related to the actual diet or to the fact that I am losing weight, but I feel blooming fabulous!!!!

I took my daughter to the zoo the other day, walked around pushing her pushchair for about 5 hours, must have walked a couple of miles!!! The point is that I didnt get out of breath like I used to, and my back didnt hurt - used to cripple me walking around the supermarket!!!! I have also noticed I can carry my daughter around alot more and for alot longer without it being nearly such a burden as it used to be! Also I am sure it is helping to tone my bingo wings!!!

I wish I had known 2 things 10 years ago
1)I wish I had heard of this diet 10 years ago and had lost the extra weight when i was "just" 5 or 6 stone overweight and not the 11stone overweight I started at!

2)My biggest problem with diets has always been hunger. Why did no one ever tell me that Carbs make you feel hungry?????????? I havent felt hungry at all on this diet, with the exception of the day after a night off where I binged on carbs!

I feel so much healthier and I'm ridiculously happy.

I'm coming to the end of my ninth week, I don't think I've lost anything this week and I don't care because I know next week the scales WILL move.

Like I said stupid happy:D

I've lots more energy too.
Was starting to get quite SOB when lying flat (big boobs suffocating me I suppose :-o That's gone.
Hoping skin and hair will improve too.

I too feel good. I haven't had that many 'compliments' from others as yet, but then when you're big I guess folk don't like to make any comment on your weight/size/general appearance!
My size 22 jeans are falling off me, I am wearing trousers and jeans that I haven't worn for 12-18 months, the dark circles around my eyes are slowly fading, I have found my jawline, my cheekbones are starting to show, my collar bones are peeking through the fat, my energy is better (most of the time) and most importantly, I feel in control of myself at long last

I feel great too, bags more energy, sleeping loads better!

I feel very healthy as well.

Hair, skin and nails are wonderful.

My psoriasis has calmed down and my skin is healed and the red is fading...:D

My buffalo hump is gone.

Dark skin patches are gone.

Stretch marks faded and look okay.

Have not suffered from boils since I started on my diet journey almost three years ago. (LT/CD/LT)

Cholesterol good.

Blood pressure good.

Energy good.

Feel ten years younger:D

Just reading over my list and I can see I was heading for the knacker's yard...:rolleyes::eek:

Love Mini xxx
ok, i know this is a old post. I just searched buffalo hump on this site and this came up, i am so glad to hear that your hump is gone, i am so relived since i think i have got some fat pad below my nect look like a buffalo hump. Thanks. This post showed me some hope;)

Back