fellow JUDDDers what is happening today then

Aaleigha

soon to be mother of the bride
hope its a good one for everyone
share your plans for today here

me town
buy fabric to cover christmas puds and strawberry jam tops
buy purple lilac fabric to cut into strips and sew together to knit with (little experiment coming on here girls)
banking
time in the cafe and delivering the premmie baby things I have knit
food shopping
going out tonight

oh what a full day
so what are your plans today them
me its a dd and the depression has lifted just for today - so I will make the most of it :):)

I have quite a busy day too.

Drop boys to school and daughter to pre-school.
Up stables and move horses to new field.
Go for a swim.
Pop in Tescos as need a couple of bits.
Go back and feed horses (depending on time!).
Pick daughter up after lunch club.
Come home or go and feed horses if didn't do it earlier!
Pick boys up from school.
Home and put tea on.
Go back to school for parents evening.
Home to get kids to bed, myself sorted and everything else!
Go gym for stability ball class tonight.

Im at work today and got an appointment at 11, so I get a hour off. :DIm not a busy as you two. Stirky I have parents evening too.....little chairs and big bums (well mine anyway):(

hi guys,
well have started and having an up day( ww style), was going to join tonight but am feeling very poorly :sigh: was supposed to be at work ( im a school nurse ) but had to ring in sick as i dont want to spread my germs!!
anyway today so far ive taken twins to nursery (they are 2 & half yrs)

got the bigger boys off to school ( one 15yrs and other 11yrs)

put the washing in

hoovered...my life is so exciting ...not!

and am just going to chill as i dont get much time to myself.

oh and ive had my breakfast.

im going to make spag bol for tea and then some lovely fresh fruit salad for afters ( nothing puts me off my food lol)

then ill be picking twins up at about 4.30ish and wont be sitting back down til about 9ish tonight!

my life is just too rock n roll LOL:D

thanks to you all for being so welcoming to a newbie xx

:welcome: and Oh no hope you feel better soon josiejo.
so far ive taken twins to nursery (they are 2 & half yrs)
My twins are 26 months, would love to hear more about them and swap ideas.

For my day.....

Lets see....

Its a DD...

I was up at 5:45...
I was out walking at 6 AM and walked until 6:30.
Came home and put clothes in the dryer, and started the dishwasher.
Worked on cleaning up my living room.
Got coffee going.
Got the kids rooms clean.
Now Im about to start schooling with the boys. (yes, we homeschool! We love it!)

Jolinaar, good on your walking so early!

You must have a great routine going for homeschooling, how old are the boys?

Yes, thanks! It felt good gettin out walking first thing! It was cold though!!

My boys are 5, and 8. :)

Yes, we enjoy homeschooling.

Both of my boys have never been in public school.

My oldest reads very well, and my youngest is starting to read now.

Its easier for me to h/s them anyway...... My oldest we believe has ADD, and he has a hard time focusing... So Im constantly have to refocus him on what we are doing. :)

Then my youngest has autism, and so that in itself presents learning problems.

So I homeschool them to make sure they actually LEARN and are not left behind in a class room. :)

For our family this works just great!!!

That's brilliant that you can do that with your boys, I'm sure they really benefit, and you are right they wouldn't get the one on one they need if they were at school. Do you get packs/info so you know what to teach them, or do you just devise the lessons yourself? I wouldn't have a clue what they should be learning lol.

I get information about what they need to know/learn for each grade level.

I use books, worksheets, and an online program. (then of course, other little things like flashcards for math and sight words... Stuff like that)

It works great for us. :) We love it! :)

It is a lot work, (record keeping in addition to the teaching! argh!) but for our family, I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Also... It nice for mornings like THIS morning! LOL It was soo cold (I was freezin when I went for my walk this morning argh) and the boys got up and got to sit in front of the fireplace and eat breakfast... Then they got ready for school.... They didn't have to go out in the cold! ha ha! :)

As a teacher I know what the paper work is like - well I know what its like for UK children -
I loved teaching special needs hard work but very rewarding :) must be even more so as their mum

God, everyone has such a busy day today. I got up, organised Emma for school, took her down, dropped into mums for a coffee.
Back home to tart myself up a bit as I had to go to an agency to fill in an application form for a job. Went shopping after. Dropped some stuff off for dad. Back home at 2.10. Cup of tea. No school pick-up at 3 as emma going to her pals house for dinner. Will pick her up at 6ish and then think about eating. DD for me today. Nothing but liquids so far.

what busy bees we all are lol
jolinaar i really admire you home schooling your boys. it must take alot of dedication.
missjt id love to swap twin stories with you. mine were a bit of a surprise as i wasnt expecting to become pregnant again nevermind having twins and i really didnt think i could cope that first year is just so hard isnt it ? its all abit of a blurr to me and oh still.
the age they are at now is so funny ( when you have enough energy to laugh) but its so hard too. i used to envy my friend who had one little boy and just smile to myself when she used to say she couldnt cope with him as i thought omg if you had 2 you wouldnt cope lol.
my twins are non identical they dont even look like brothers its so strange. have you got boys/girls/one of each? its lovely to talk to other parents of twins and compare notes. my 2 are into biting each other its an absolute nitemare!! and thomas the yougest decided to play hairdressers at nursery today and cut his brothers hair...id like to know how long hed had the scissors for before they were taken off him (and to think i pay a fortune for their nursery bill)!!
anyway i wont use this site to bore you on the trials and tribulations of the terrible twos x2 cos im sure you know all about it and even though i find it fascinating talking about twins i understand othrs dont lol :p
needless to say that before i had the twins i didnt really have a weight problem but since them its all gone down hill and i need to be a normal weight so i can keep up with them ha ha;)
have decided that it doesnt matter how long it takes me to lose this weight as long as i do it ( going to florida next july so hopefull will do it by then)
enough of my blabbing
xx

Lol I can sort of relate to your twin issues, I haven't got twins but my two boys are 12 months apart, then my little girl came along 15months afters DS2. So all very close in age lol. Yep I used to laugh at a friend with just the one who always moaned like hell about how difficult it was!! Ha!

So we all have the baby belly problem lol (although mine is also a chocolate belly ;) ) and I really do think I have a cheek calling it a baby belly when my daughter is now three and a half! LOL! Working on it now ;)

lol,
my belly is a bit baby,choccy,chips,chinese and probably alot of alcohol ha ha . the things we put ourselves through for the sake of our little darlings lol.
i think its alot to do with time and not having any ha ha i just eat whatever i can get my habds on and its never a piece of friut or anything healthy!!
am starting to worry a little about dd tomorrow but if i can manage cd im surly able to manage one day of it especially if i can have diet pop.
will check in tomorrow nite nit going to bed before i start on the xmas sweets ive bought.
xx

Good luck for today Jo, don't worry about your spelling, my posts are usually full of typos, lol!!!

Its great there are so many mums on here to swap stories with :D Sometimes I feel if it is only me being driven insane then I realise im not alone lol. Striky you must have been mad to plan yours so close;)
my twins are non identical they dont even look like brothers its so strange. have you got boys/girls/one of each?
I have non identical boys too. Although they do look alike their personalities are so so different. One is laid back but is forward in learning the other is a bit of a mummys boy but is good puzzling things out like the cooker, washer, tumble dryer, lights and....escaping!
I havent had biting yet but at the mo they are driving me insane fighting over cups, dummies, toys and earlier they were proper fighting and screaming over half a chewed chip! (I know I don't feed them very often.;)) Some days I want to go out in the garden and scream 'ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!'
Oops to the scissors, well the good thing is he cut his brothers hair not another childs lol.
Better not take over this thread so will catch you in your diary x

Hahahaha, boys!! Seems like they are all the same! My two fight like mad, it just gets worse as they get older you see! Mine were always funny when they were little in the double buggy. The younger one learnt at a very early age (about 3 months) it was funny to grab his brothers hair and hold on really tight! Even funnier when brother started to scream and mummy couldn't prise his fingers off!! Put mits on the little bugger in the end! Now of course he just jumps on him and makes him scream that way! Little angels that they are ;)

Back