Felt so good and had a fab time.......

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
As some of you know it was my parents 40th wedding anniversary and myself and sisters and brother made a party at a restaurant for them...
It was such a fantastic evening and everyone had a wonderful time..
My brother and I (richman14) started the cd together and we hadnt seen each other since being on it.. and I must say he looked amazing!!! He has lost over 6 1/2 stone..... I am so proud of him, he stood up and did a speach for my parents and it was fantastic and he was so confident..

I had a bought a new dress and felt really nice and confident too, I will try and add some pics later... Everyone was coming over to me and my brother saying how fantastic we looked etc. and asking all about how we did it.. It was so nice!!

I know I have mentioned it once or 100 times before but CD had really changed my life!!!

Your great motivation curly as i'm sure many have said to you before but posts like this really do make me carry on with this mission.

Pleased you and your family had a great night. You and your bro have done so well. xx

Wow - I didn't know your bother was doing it too!

I bet it was lovely to see each other, and see the difference CD has made!

I am glad you had a lovely evening - and your parents did too!!

CD is really a life changer........ you havwe done so well!!

Bx

Ah brilliant. So glad it went well. It must have been funny when you and your bro saw eachother for the first time in ages!!!! I bet you to will end up in a magazine somewhere. It's a great story how you started your journey seperatly and then both having lost so much getting together. Go on.... sell your story when you're both at goal :)

Looking forward to seeing you in your fab dress,

xxx

I'm glad you had a great time Curly. Its fab when you get loads of compliments like that, makes it all worthwhile. Well done to both you and your brother. Can't wait to see your pics

can't wait to see your pics....
WELL DONE CURLY and WELL DONE RICHMAN!!!!

I'm sure you looked fabulous!!

xx

Honey I am so pleased you had such a wonderful time. You really don't know how inspiring you really are. Well done sweetie xx

That's fantastic Curly, for both you and your brother. From seeing your photo's I know how great you look, so I can imagine how all your family and friends must have felt. I'm dying to see pics of you in your new dress. Really well done, you truly are an inspiration to others.

Glad you had a great night, looking forward to seeing the pics :)

Well done hun, bet it was lovely to get so much attention for a really positive thing like looking great!
You must both be very proud of yourselves x

Well done, your parents must be so proud of you and your brother. It must have been a surprise for your brother to see you too. I bet he thought you looked fantastic as well as you have done so great. Zoe xx

So glad you had a good time. Look forward to seeing the pics!

God Curly you look absolutely wonderful, really REALLY well done, you're an inspiration x

Curly you look so fab and love the dress. You are a real inspiration on here. It's great to hear your positive and happy posts. X

Curly, you look great. I've followed your progress since I joined and only hope that I can be as successful as you xx

How lovely such a nice family you have, you look great, you parents must be chuffed - these sort of threads lift lots of people including me so well done you im so glad you had a good evening.

Wow Curly, you look awesome, and your brother has done so well too..... well done.... looks like you had a great time...

Back