Few Take Away PP

I had an indian the other day, veggie korma, half a tray of pilau rice, garlic naan, 1 popadum - 39pp! Thats my weeklies gone...in one evening :'(

hey summergurl,
was just browsing and saw your pics and just had to let you know how amazing you look, well done to you, keep up the good work

Ah thanks honey :)

Hi i was just wondering what a fish is from chippy and mushy peas as i fancy that tonight :D

many thanks in advance

fish and chips is 29pp

anyone have any ideas what chinese curry and gravy propoints are!!! really want one now wit my chinese but scared of how much to add for the sauce!!!!!

Chinese curry pot = 8pp

This is a great thread, thanks so much! Lots of posts bookmarked for future reference :D

Subway

With Cheese-
Chicken and Bacon 12pp
subway melt 9pp
veggie patty 10pp
italian bmt 12pp
spicy italian 14pp

LOW FAT - WITHOUT CHEESE
Beef 7pp
chicken breast 8pp
ham 7pp
subway club 8pp
sweet onion 9pp
turkey 7pp
turkey and ham 7pp
veggie delite (just sub with salad) 5pp

BREAKFAST
Bacon 7pp
Bacon and Egg 9pp
Sausage 10pp
Sausage and Egg 13pp

SAUCES
Sweet Onion 1pp
Honey Mustard 1pp
BBQ 1pp
Light Mayo 2pp
Southwest 3pp

EXTRAS
Bacon (2 strips) 1pp
Cheddar (cheese) 1pp
American (cheese) 1pp

I know i haven't done every single item like before, but it's the main ones and things people have i feel :)

Mcdonalds
Big Mac 13pp
Cheeseburger 8pp (though on ww site says 7pp same as hamburger but if you work it out from mcdonalds site and using ww cal online it's 8pp not 7pp :) )
Hamburger 7pp
double cheese 12pp
4 chicken nuggets (happy meal) 5pp
6 chicken nuggets 7pp
chicken mayo 9pp
mcChicken sandwich 10pp
med fries 9pp
small fries 6pp
milkshakes small (all flavs) 6pp Med (all flavs) 11pp
Hashbrown 3pp
Bagel 6pp
Bagel with strawberry jam 7pp
BBQ Dip 1pp
Bacon and Egg Muffin 9pp
Bacon roll with ketchup 9pp
sausage and egg muffin 11pp
sausage egg and cheese bagel 15pp
bacon egg and cheese bagel 12pp
pancakes and sausage 12pp
pancakes and syrup 14pp

Mcflurrys
Crunchie 9pp
Dairy 9pp
Rolo 11pp
Smarties 9pp
Strawberry sun 10pp
Toffee sun 10pp
sugar doughnut 6pp

Wethers
Reg Reg chicken wrap 9pp
spag bol 11pp
sausage chips and beans 25pp
chicken tikka masala with nann 27pp
BBQ chicken melt with chips 26pp
baked spud with beans, without butter and salad dressing 15pp
baked beans and toast 14pp
trad breakfast 25pp
morning bacon roll 15pp
morning sausage roll 14pp

ERMMM think that's if for now, working on harvester next, i really do have too much time on hands, but it's a new plan and want to help seeing as im not doing it myself lol :)

so enjoy everyone xxx

PS: feel free to ask for anything ill try my best to work it out and get it etc

Hi all,
Had a crunchie mc flurry from mc donalds yday, worked out pp from their website and it came up at 17pp, surely that cant be right?

Oh Im hoping you are right Laurenasha because it was so not worth 17PP. But I did double check it on the www, actually checked it about 4 times and it worked out to be 17 :confused:

bindi i have the weight watchers eating out book and it says a crunchie mcflurry is 9pp!! so count it as 9pp xxxxx

good thread.. i have found a few differences with what WW publish and what their calc says.. i emailed them the other week as i was having heart failure over the melba toast discrepencies and they advised me to always always go with what the calc says as companies change their nutrition info and what is in the foods ALOT and it takes time for this to be published on ww site or in their PP books.. sorry but if the calc says 17 then ww receommend using that.... mcflurry's are lush tho

good thread.. i have found a few differences with what WW publish and what their calc says.. i emailed them the other week as i was having heart failure over the melba toast discrepencies and they advised me to always always go with what the calc says as companies change their nutrition info and what is in the foods ALOT and it takes time for this to be published on ww site or in their PP books.. sorry but if the calc says 17 then ww receommend using that.... mcflurry's are lush tho

Yeah I agree, I only use the eating out guide when i'm completely stuck tbh! I've seen a few obvious discrepancies... but to be fair yes they do change their recipes and its worth checking with the NV every time.

pg 43 - orange tango regular is 2pp and large is 1pp!!! o_o

and i'm sorry but there aint no way on earth that 100kcal barcardi breezers are 1pp.

(You would think a big organisation like this would have this done right before they published it)

So I will count the mcflurry as 17pp, not worth it so will avoid these in future and head to the shop for a loop the loop or tangle twister.

wow mcflurry def isnt worth that!! And been craving one for ages-glad i hadnt given in yet..... :(

Would pork chow mein be the same as Special Chow Mein at 9PPs? Thanks xxx

violet i think it would be the same!! As their is pork in a special chow mein and your only replacing the other meat with more pork!!! And it wouldn't be too much of a difference if it wasn't 9pp!!! So enjoy!!!

Back