New York Classic - 19PP
Texas Grande - 19PP
Chicago Supreme - 18PP

Chicken and Spiced Onion Wrap- 8PP
Chicken Cheese and Bacon Wrap - 10PP

Onion Rings - 7PP
Sweet Chilli Onion Ring Dip - 2PP

Enjoy!

Thank you for this! I work next door to a macdonalds and get my daily coffee from there, those wraps look delicious and now I know the points I can treat myself!

What a great thread :)

Hey I'm new to ww pp :) I'm stuck on wether to have a chinesse or not cause I don't have a clue how many pp a chicken curry is with egg rice ?? Any one help me please !!

THANK YOU !!!

My god people... I should not have started reading this thread. I am MAJORLY craving a chicken chow mein now lol.. Mmmm. I always thought the pp were a little low for the chow meins too Sneeze, considering they're fried up in a wok with tons of oil I'm guessing? Then again, I can never finish a whole take-away tray myself so I count 8-9pp for it but really thats only for the half of it (I suppose 3 quarters if I'm feeling super hungry :eek:) that I do eat lol!

Thanks for all the info regarding coffees and McDs/Subway etc. too guys. Sometimes you're just stuck in a situation with people where you have to eat these things, at least we know the best options now :D

Hi
Im sure its been posted before but cant find it....anyone know the pp in a regular portion of chicken in black bean sauce from the chinese and small plain chow mein?

I miss take away but I lost 3.5 pounds this morning and it's worth it to be good!

so I just discovered at all the times I've selected a tuna sub because my brain automatically told me tuna must be better for you when in reality I should have been having a steak and cheese one which I would have much preferred anyway!! I know which one I'll be selecting on Friday when I am out :)

Awesome thread - very helpful

Chrssy110 said:
Hey I'm new to ww pp :) I'm stuck on wether to have a chinesse or not cause I don't have a clue how many pp a chicken curry is with egg rice ?? Any one help me please !!

THANK YOU !!!

I worked it out around 24 but that might be wrong.

Dying for a Chinese now but I'll be good and have chicken jambalaya like planned!

This is a fab thread thanks everyone, really helpful!! :) does anyone know how much a slice of ten inch garlic and cheese bread from takeaway would be please, plus a chicken kebab with bit of garlic sauce?? Thanks

does anyone know how many points are in a potion of chips with a meal in a pub ? (it was only about a handful of chips) i only started this diet on tuesday so would really appreciate the help :)

:eatdrink051:

subway

so I just discovered at all the times I've selected a tuna sub because my brain automatically told me tuna must be better for you when in reality I should have been having a steak and cheese one which I would have much preferred anyway!! I know which one I'll be selecting on Friday when I am out :)

Awesome thread - very helpful

how much is the steak & cheese, i cant see it for lookin here??lol x :confused:

Does anyone know how many pp a slice of pizza go go meat feast is? I ate 2 slices last night, and am trying to work out how many activity points i need to burn it off! This thread is great!x.

Does anyone know how many pp a slice of pizza go go meat feast is? I ate 2 slices last night, and am trying to work out how many activity points i need to burn it off! This thread is great!x.

A while back i had a full pizza from Pizza hut and it was 26points for the whole pizza ........ it was ham and s/corn ... and it worked out as 5/6 points a slice so id say about 8/9 points for a meat feast slice as its cram packed with meat .... hope this helps ... ;)

there is a post on here somewhere that tells you some of the Pizza Hut points n also the points for other "kebab shop" foods lol

also a post re the added chips too

just wanted to say i love this thread :) makes me feel sooo hungry tho from reading it ahahah xxx

Back