Few Take Away PP

WHAT! Seriously?? I thought it was 23pp for a restaurant portion!! I've been avoiding fried rice for exactly that reason LOL! So a takeaway portion for the whole carton is 23/24?? Oh my god... YUM! xxx
Oooh maybe we should wait for someone else to clarify.. I think so tho.. I'm 90% sure........

Mmm havent had a chinese chicken fried rice in AGES (i make my own, not quite as tasty though). I hope you're right :) x

Mmm havent had a chinese chicken fried rice in AGES (i make my own, not quite as tasty though). I hope you're right :) x
Ha.. me too now!! I'll get my friend to ask her leader tomoro in the class.. that's the safest bet isn't it?! Tho Imelda (the leader) is pretty crap so chances are she wont know or she'll guess..

OK this is the info given for a restaurant portion on Calorie Counter for Chicken Fried rice

Nutrition Facts
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 11.0g
Total Carbohydrates 56.0g
Dietary Fiber 3.0g
Protein 31.0
This works out at 12pp's.. So yea.. Would be approx 24pp for a take away portion

Thank you for checking hon, I'm glad now to know if I go to eat in a chinese restaurant it isnt 24pp for a portion of this!! I'm not often happy to be wrong but I defo am this time :D xx

Damn it so if i only have half a portion im looking at 12pp? To be fair think the OH will end up eating it hehe x

Yeah half a take out is about 12pp. Its actually not that bad really, there are worse things you could eat lol ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

haha yeah Sarah and you know as well as anyone i have loads of points to eat so i could really have the whole lot and still be left with half the points lol

Hey, this thread is really long, but how about sushi? I'm just looking at non fish sushi, eg avacado, pepper etc so that narrows it down! If anyone can help so i know the better options to pick that'd be great :) thanks!

Cheers Frances & Lightly does it :p:D;)

Does anyone know how many points chips are at the fish and chip shop????

Does anyone know how many points chips are at the fish and chip shop????

Small 14pp
Large 24pp

Obviously this is only approx pp because all places portion sizes will vary abit x

Back