Few Take Away PP

The small for 14pp is like the little cones of chips you get? So you can guesstimate from that I suppose. I haven't had chippy chips in soooo long :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

kellbell said:
Small 14pp
Large 24pp

Obviously this is only approx pp because all places portion sizes will vary abit x

Thanks xx

anyone no what a chicken korma is with a popadom and plain nan?x

anyone no what a chicken korma is with a popadom and plain nan?x

Popadom - 1pp-2pp depending on size
Plain Nan - 12pp
Chicken Korma - 24pp for a restaurant portion (so between 1/2 - 3/4 of a take away portion)

:)

Thanks x

Mcdonalds
Bagel 6pp
Bagel with strawberry jam 7pp

Is it wrong that I reeeeeally want a Maccers Bagel??? I dont think our Maccers do bagels... Even at breakfast :(
Tho am open to correction as its been a long time since I've been in Maccers for breakfast...

I think they do hon!! You should get one some morning ;) xx

Hmm actually I'm thinking of the one up north that I got a bagel in before... Ask I'm sure they do it down here too! We can't be THAT behind the times... Can we?
I did see these toasted sandwiches they were doing while I was down the country before... So I'm sure they do bagels too!

RealFireflies said:
Does anyone have anything for Sizzling Pubs?! Can't find any info anywhere - Particularly sirloin steak + chips, JD sauce and Brownie for pud? (Already eaten, whoops!!)

Dunno what a sizzling pub is but that sounds soooo yummy....

Hav u checked myfitnesspal.com?? or caloriecount.com??
No idea what sizzling pubs is either so can't help any further...

Sarah, if you'v gotten my hopes up only for them to be dashed.... we will fall out!!! lol
Yea they sandwiches n soups n cake slices etc in the McCafe's... I kno that.. but hav never seen brekkie bagels...

Nah this wasn't a McCafe that had the toasties on, just a regular McDs which was good :)
Lol... Don't fall out with me eeeep!! Xxx

If anyone can help I'd appreciate this! Me and my oh always have a Chinese on Fridays which consists of...

Chicken chow mein
Beef curry
Egg fried rice
Popadom

We have half each, anyone have any idea on pp? Xx

If anyone can help I'd appreciate this! Me and my oh always have a Chinese on Fridays which consists of...

Chicken chow mein
Beef curry
Egg fried rice
Popadom

We have half each, anyone have any idea on pp? Xx
Hav u checked myfitnesspal.com?? or caloriecount.com

Back