Few Take Away PP

Does anyone know the propoints of salt and pepper crispy shredded chicken from the chinese? Its my fav but cant see points value anywhere! x

this is my favourite as well and im guessing its going to be pretty high. I made my own lowfat version in the actifry with 2 tsp sesame oil and it worked out as 6pp per portion (one chicken breast sliced). I'd hazard a guess at 15pp per restaurant and 23pp per takeaway. Thats purely a guess though!

How different are restaurant and take away portions? OH has his heart set on a curry tonight so I think I'll go for a prawn biryani (29pp), but I think this pp value is restaurant. How much would a take away portion be? I probably would only eat 2/3 of the portion anyway.

ingrid_bamm said:
How different are restaurant and take away portions? OH has his heart set on a curry tonight so I think I'll go for a prawn biryani (29pp), but I think this pp value is restaurant. How much would a take away portion be? I probably would only eat 2/3 of the portion anyway.

Depending on the away ww recommend double the pp's

Can anyone tell me how many pro points are in the following -

CHIP SHOP

Regular Battered sausage
Fishcake
Regular Chips
Curry Sauce

CHINESE TAKEAWAY

Egg Fried Rice (standard portion)
Deep fried shredded crispy beef
Deep fried shredded crispy chicken
Lemon Chicken (I think has batter around it, sliced, in a sauce)
Sweet & Sour chicken (battered balls)
Sweet & Sour chicken in the sauce
Chicken Chow Mien - dry (i.e just with soy sauce)
Mushroom Chow Mien - dry (i.e just with soy sauce)
Chicken Tai Green Curry

Thanks!

Can anyone tell me how many pro points are in the following -

CHIP SHOP

Regular Battered sausage
Fishcake
Regular Chips
Curry Sauce

CHINESE TAKEAWAY

Egg Fried Rice (standard portion)
Deep fried shredded crispy beef
Deep fried shredded crispy chicken
Lemon Chicken (I think has batter around it, sliced, in a sauce)
Sweet & Sour chicken (battered balls)
Sweet & Sour chicken in the sauce
Chicken Chow Mien - dry (i.e just with soy sauce)
Mushroom Chow Mien - dry (i.e just with soy sauce)
Chicken Tai Green Curry

Thanks!
Chip shop chips - 210g 14pp / 350g 24pp
Fish Cake - 11pp

Chinese (restaurant ptn):
Egg fried rice - 13pp
Sweet n sour chicken Peking style - 9pp
Mushroom chow mein - 6pp (so add maybe 4 for chicken??)
Lemon Chicken - 10pp

That's all I have... Hope it helps... :)

Can someone please help me.
The points given for the chinese meals are they standard portions for take aways ?
Just dont want to go over!?

Usually double the restaurant portion... But depends on the take away... Again they're just rough ideas as each restaurant n each take away will be different..
This comes from WW helpline.. not me :) (i rang them about it coz it wasn't clear in the book)

Usually double the restaurant portion... But depends on the take away... Again they're just rough ideas as each restaurant n each take away will be different..
This comes from WW helpline.. not me :) (i rang them about it coz it wasn't clear in the book)

Thank you, there was me thinking i could have a sweet and sour chikcen and rice for 25 pp!! :cry:

Thanks Frances :eek:) Any ideas re. battered sausage? Can't find pro points for that anywhere but LOVE eating them!!!

Ive always assumed it was the same as a fish from the chippie ....... 16pp .. which is ridiculous i no ..... you may aswell have a fish :eek:

Mushroom Chow Mein 5
Mushroom Foo Yung 6

our local chinese now comes in a plastic tub approx 6inch by 3inch instead of the old foil tubs? are these points for a full tub (bonus) just need to work out the chips and gravy also if anyone can please help taaaa

mechmanuk said:
our local chinese now comes in a plastic tub approx 6inch by 3inch instead of the old foil tubs? are these points for a full tub (bonus) just need to work out the chips and gravy also if anyone can please help taaaa

Points given per portion are restaurant portions. Almost double for take away

Back