Few Take Away PP

Well i normaly have one with cheese n garlic so just chicken and pitta so i normally point at 15 x

is that right a whole chinese portion of special chowmein is only 9 points?

Hey guys....AMAZING thread! Does anyone know how many points a surf n turf at HARVESTER would be (with scampi), including a side of chips or jacket potato please? Thanks!

bekbee said:
Thanks for all the info! I love a subway, just a 6" wheat with plain chicken, no cheese and no sauces, I was glad to see its not too high in points. :)

Chicken teriyaki 6" sub with salad and no extra sauce/cheese is 9pp :) nom!

KFC bbq rancher wrap is 11pp :) and bloody lovely!

afternoon everyone, im new to this and started weight watchers on tuesday, wanted help with pp for kebabs ALL types :) and also does anyone know what indian tikka shashklik and mint sauce please :)

Hi dose anyone know the pp fora tub of ok sauce or sweet and sour? Thanks

Is this a silly question stirfryed veggies from a chinese what's the propoints?
I no most veg is 0 but I was jus wondering if that would be too? Having a chinese tonight and the first time I would of had a take away since bein on WW! So I wanna make the right choices so I thought chicken chow mein and then stirfried veg! I thouught this may b sensible to have this than t rather have the normal which wud of ben chicken fried rice curry sauce and a few chips!!! Any help wud b welcome xxxx

Back