FIANALLY UNDER 14 STONE!!!

archantgirl

:) Well, I am on day 34, and I am finally under 14 stone!!!!! I am 13 stone, 13 pounds and a 1/4! Considering I stared on 15 stone 6 I am well chufed! I have kost 10% of my body weight! I know my weight will be different tomorrow night on my official weigh in, because it's at night with clothes on! But I am so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brilliant news ! I hope to be there myself soon and know how pleased I will be so I can guess you are feeling over the moon !

Well done. That's fantastic results.

T x

Thank you so much everyone! i know that it would not have happened if it wasn't for the support on this forum. Everyone is so nice! Thanks :)

Well done - it's such a fab to get under that next stone! You've done really well so far, you'll be at target no time at all

:) Well, I am on day 34, and I am finally under 14 stone!!!!! I am 13 stone, 13 pounds and a 1/4! Considering I stared on 15 stone 6 I am well chufed! I have kost 10% of my body weight! I know my weight will be different tomorrow night on my official weigh in, because it's at night with clothes on! But I am so pleased!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOOO !!!! that is FAB - well done :D

breaking into the next 'stone barrier' always gives a huge boost.....

keep up the great work....

love

Debz
xx

Back