Fibreclear

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Does anyone else fine that fibreclear gives them horrid, vile, nasty, purtrid smelling farts lol or is it just me breaking the the Ozone layer on my own?!?! hehehe

Does anyone else fine that fibreclear gives them horrid, vile, nasty, purtrid smelling farts lol or is it just me breaking the the Ozone layer on my own?!?! hehehe

Oh god...that's what the smell is coming round the M60 - we'll have to start charging you a congestion charge now !!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Hahaha you're on your own with that one, although i can't win if i have fibreclear I get the runs that smell like you've just described...if i don't have it its like trying to push a brick out lol...I'm so sorry everyone for you having to read this:D

Kind of related, are you meant to poo on this diet? I've not needed to go for a couple of days and I'm not even farting, normal?? There isn't much bulk in the shakes so I assumed this was ok...

Its fine.. but maybe try fibreclear as it will help keep you regular...its seems to be only me with dead people farts hahah

Kind of related, are you meant to poo on this diet? I've not needed to go for a couple of days and I'm not even farting, normal?? There isn't much bulk in the shakes so I assumed this was ok...

It all kinda gathers like mush in your bowels thats why they recommend the fibreclear to flush it out..you might find it painful when you do eventually poop

Oh god...that's what the smell is coming round the M60 - we'll have to start charging you a congestion charge now !!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
lol there will be noone with congestion hun...but plenty wishing they were congested hahahahaha

I'm too scared to fart! i take laxatives!! i dont get the wind but poop smells like something crawled up my ass overnight and died!

lovely thread nic!

hehehehe

Cheers hun... i am slowly dying of smell intoxication so i thought i should share lol

Whats fibreclear for??

I am an internationaly renowned champion farter, and I have to say my source material has completely dried up on LT!! No wind, no bloating, no farting! Now I realise exactly how bad my 2 dogs farts are!!

I use Fibreclear as it is important to keep fibre levels up and to ensure you do still have regular (daily) movements. I am extremely regular when on my normal diest, what goes in must come out, and does, after every meal!! However, after the first 4 days of LT I went 2 days without "going" and started to feel a bit bloated. Started Fibreclear on day 7, and normal service has resumed. Not a constant farter like the good old days, but can expect at least one good blast within 30-mins of my twice daily fibre drink. Not keen to force it to maximum volume mind, not overly confident in the result!! Lol

Glad to hear it's the Fibreclear thats doing it to me. I thought it was the Flapjacks (it still could be) I had really appreciated not farting all the time like when I was eating junk:eek:
It's fascinating to me, that I can be alone in this office for AGES, but, the minute a real bad one sneaks out, someone comes in!!:eek: It's costong me a fortune in Gucci "Envy" as I spray it on me each time !!:D

lmao, i love this forum!

even with fiberclear i dont go, so i have to take action... even tried glycerine supposotries.

it didn't say on the pack how long they take to 'move you'.... its not long! so be warned if you ever fancy trying them, dont stray far from the loo! i thought i was going to give birth!

lmao.

xxx

lmao they normally only take around 10 - 15 mins heheehe and if you lie on your left side it can be quicker x x x xhahaha love it!!!

Glad to hear it's the Fibreclear thats doing it to me. I thought it was the Flapjacks (it still could be) I had really appreciated not farting all the time like when I was eating junk:eek:
It's fascinating to me, that I can be alone in this office for AGES, but, the minute a real bad one sneaks out, someone comes in!!:eek: It's costong me a fortune in Gucci "Envy" as I spray it on me each time !!:D
lmao...fibreclear and flapjacks winning combination.. i also have flapjacks...but FJ's aloone do not do it maybe its when they are both taken together xxx

lmao...fibreclear and flapjacks winning combination.. i also have flapjacks...but FJ's aloone do not do it maybe its when they are both taken together xxx

A bit like loading the old lead shot musketts - first the powder, then ram in the ballast(fj)!

You know in 13 weeks I've never had a problem once... my bowels are 'kin hardcore - either that or I am, as all have suspected, full of sh*t :D

Back