1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Fifths palable

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by MrsDannyDyer, 8 December 2009 Social URL.

1. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Well-Known Member

Anyone know what this means??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Its the term used to measure how engaged baby is. The midwife will feel how much of the babys head she can feel (how much is palpable) and measure it in 5ths. So if it says 3/5ths it means she can feel 3/5ths of babies head above the pelvis, so 2/5ths of his head is engaged in the pelvis.

4. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Well-Known Member

Thats wot i thot. she has wrote 5/5 on mine. but how would she no cause she never felt me. all she did was put the doppler on me today.... strange.