ProPoints Fighting fat to get my life back

Hi, my name is Gemma
I’ve been playing around with Weight Watchers for a while now but decided to really get my head down and get some consistent progress made from now until Christmas. I love writing and thought this diary would be a good way of indulging in my hobby whilst keeping me on track.
I’m 26 and have battled with my weight since I was 16, I love fashion but never indulge because of my size, I also had a little girl last year (Isla) and need to get my body issues sorted out before she gets older and realises that 1) Mummy is obese, and 2) that Mummy is constantly on a diet
I am all too aware of how body issues start from a young age and I’m determined to set an excellent example to Isla.
I’ve picked up a copy of the Beck Diet Solution, joined the gym at work and combined with Weight Watchers am aiming for a healthy 2lb per week loss.
I spent this weekend in London looking at gorgeous clothes that I couldn’t try on so am full of determination that when I go back in December I will be coming back home with some gorgeous dresses in colours other than black!

Sounds like you're off to a great start!:) I'm doing weight watchers and the beck diet solution too and they're great!:)

keep posting and let us know how you're getting on! x

good luck honey The best way of starting the diet is having a focus, and definitely your wanting to set up an example to Isla can be the difference between succeeding and failing. Concentrate on your goal and start! Imagine your slim self buying all them beautiful clothes and bringing Isla out and be the "yummy mummy" :)

Thanks everyone - had a really good first day staying within my points & doing the gym straight after work.
I hope you've all had a good day?
Currently watching Geordie Shore & thanking my lucky stars I'm not single! The men on there are so gross.

Tesco shop was done earlier & I've got some great food in for the rest of the week so I should be in for a good loss.
I do find myself worrying that I'm eating too many carbs etc but I keep telling myself that as long as I stay within my points I'll be fine.

Thanks for reading x

And Kagome75 - I love your motivation - I keep imaging the exact same thing. I can't wait to wear gorgeous clothes again!x

Back