Fighting fit for Fifty... My journey this year.

Hi Dawn.............I'm finding this same name thing rather confusing as everytime someone says hello to you by name i think they are talking to me.................what am I like?.............on second thoughts don't answer that :giggle:

I am so glad to hear that things are going so well for you at the moment and fantastic news about Andy :) I would love to have met you at Woodhall, but unfortunately OH and I will be away then :( Hopefully we can make it another time as it would be great to say hello :):)

Great news about Andy!

Well, I'm back from a very sodden trip to the UK and glad to be back in the sunshine.
When's the best time to call regarding soap order?

Why did the potato cross the road?
I don't know, Why did the potato cross the road?

That's fantastic news about Andy, Im so pleased things are starting to go well for you both! Xx

Thanks Emma

Lovely news Dawn - so positive in every way. Do you grow stuff for yourselves or is it part of your business? I have a few herbs and stuff, unfortunately, I have lots of slugs too!

Po xxx
Thanks Po.. I grow Herbs to use in my products and also flowers to dry to use on my beeswax pots and candles but in the main I just grow veg for us. At the moment I am really behind with everything
but it's nice to have a play in the garden.

Hi Dawn.............I'm finding this same name thing rather confusing as everytime someone says hello to you by name i think they are talking to me.................what am I like?.............on second thoughts don't answer that :giggle:

I am so glad to hear that things are going so well for you at the moment and fantastic news about Andy :) I would love to have met you at Woodhall, but unfortunately OH and I will be away then :( Hopefully we can make it another time as it would be great to say hello :):)
Lol... I know what you mean about the same name thing! Confusing innit. Shame we can't meet at the Show but i'm sure you'll be having a much better time on holiday.

Yay to all the good news!

Why did the potato cross the road?
I don't know, why did the potato cross the road ?

Great news about Andy!

Well, I'm back from a very sodden trip to the UK and glad to be back in the sunshine.
When's the best time to call regarding soap order?

I don't know, Why did the potato cross the road?
Yes Bev, it has been a bit wet here, just a tad lol. I'll PM you.

Good morning, Have a great day! X

Yay well done :D

Yay, yay and thrice yay. Well done chica. It's good to achieve the first big milestone isn't it?
Proves you can do it and the plan works!!!

Ooh well done Dawn on your first stone!

And congratulations to Andy too for continuing to make such good progress xxx

Good to see you back though, hope everything is going well xx

Back