Fighting the Fat! :)

Well done on the loss hun thats amazing!! And thank u so much for taking the time out to type up the recipe for me. It so happens that im a lover of canellini beans * my fav beans* im looking forward to making it on monday. Hope u have a lovely day Ps yesterdays menu sounds so yummy
Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks girl, i have got to say i was surprsied and really pleased! I went for my swim today too and didn't drown which is a bonus! Even if my friend was the only person teaching an adult to swim in the childrens pool haha.
Let me know how the soup turns out tamzy, hope its's ok! i may try making one of their others in the week if i get chance. got to love a bit of soup in tgis weather. are you all having a good weekend?

oh andanybody have any salmon/prawn recipe ideas?? thats what i have planned for tea xx

Hey hun. Im having a relaxed weekend.

Theirs a salmon prawn recipe ive tried before from off the ne

In a foil place the prawns and salmon the chop up onion, peppers and season with whatever seasoning u like, finally add a nob of butter the seal the foil and place in a preheated oven for 35-40 mins. I had mine with sweet potato mash and green beans, was lush.

Hows your day going hun? Xx

Aww sounds lovely. I dont no how to swim lol, keep telling myself i should make the effort to learn but im embarassed to.
I love bowling but stopped going as i keep breaking my nails lol. Xx

OK back to it and I already feel less bloated,

Brunch- Linda McCartney Sausages, Scrambled egg and ketchup (443)
Dinner- I will be making prawn, lime and feta spaghetti. It is so fresh and lovely! May post the recipe if anyone would want it?
Snacks- Tangerine (37)

Will update my totals later :)
Happy New Year Minis xx

Hi rach.

Subscribing. Would love this recipe if you don't mind. I have a similar one with prawns and chorizo x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hiya your food looks scrummy :) hope bowling was fun- I'd count that as a workout ;) x

ooh that does sound lovely! only recently started loving prawns. having a quiet one too after swimming earlier. may go bowling with the boyf as we havent done anything together in a while. just warming up with a peppermint tea in my monsters inc mug :D xx

Oh! Haven't gone bowling for years! have fun :)

Good luck! Would love to subscribe but don't know how (day 1 of being a minimins) :)

Evening Ladies!

Bowling was good was nice to go out with boyf even just for a couple of hours, ended up in the arcade like a couple of children :)

Went shopping today with him for a few bits, we both needed new gym gear so I picked up a pair of 3/4 nike trousers and a fitted pink puma top. (Goes with the trainers I got for christmas ;) so I will be in the gym Tuesday ready to fight some fat!) I know it sounds vain but if i feel i look ok going to the gym i do better whilst there, i am not the kind of girl who can leave the house without atleast a little makeup on!

Lisa I will post the recipe for you once I have logged my last 2 days food, forgot to put yesterdays on as was too busy gassing!

Saturday
B- Lemon Curd Yeo Valley Yogurt with strawberries and pomegranate seeds (180)
L- Yo!Sushi (again) with my friend after our swimming lesson haha. Miso Soup x2, vegetable yakisoba, spicy chicken iso and crunchy prawn iso (602)
D- Creamy prawn and Salmon Wholemeal Pasta. (Sauce made from skimmed milk and garlic and herb philly) with onion, mushroom and spinach in it. Tasty and kept me full up (423)
Total- 1205

Tamzy- Was going to do your recipe but I had no peppers in! Am going to try it soon though as sounds lovely!

Today
Brunch- Linda McCartney Sausages x2, tin of Heinz spaghetti then had a chocolate and caramel cereal bar (395)
D- Quorn steak, brocolli, asparagus and did a kind of dupe of potato skins with cheese and Philly (572)
S- x2 tangerines, WW caramel wafer and WW Bakewell slice (236)
Total- 1203

Back to work tomorrow after a lovely few days off. I am not looking forward to my alarm going off :(
xx

Renson, you will have subscribed by commenting on this thread so hello :) will you be starting a diary I could follow?

Lisa- as promised, rough recipe as I tend to throw extra veg in if it needs eating

Recipe for Prawn, Lime and Feta Pasta

Put 50g Brown Pasta on to boil

Cube 30g feta and put into a little bowl, season with some black pepper and add lime juice (I use the bottled stuff) I add a bout 1.5 TBSp but I like it quite tangy so you could adjust this. Mix together, it doesn't matter if the feta falls apart.

In a pan brown off about 1/2 small red onion in fry lite, when nearly cooked add in a couple handfuls of spinach and let it wilt then finally the prawns (I use ones from Tesco in a garlic and Parsley Coating which are lovely). Mix this in with the Feta and Lime mixture.

Once Pasta cooked mix all this through and add about 30g garlic and herb philly

Comes to just under 350 cals, if I have extra to use I up the amount of feta i use to 40g

Hope you like and would love the chorizo recipe
xx

Aww good u had fun with the other half. Hows the swimming coming along? Love love love your menu!! Sounds delish. Im making the soup tomorrow for lunch and will have it with crusty bread roll. Have a good day at work, i too hate the alarm. Xxx

Aww good u had fun with the other half. Hows the swimming coming along? Love love love your menu!! Sounds delish. Im making the soup tomorrow for lunch and will have it with crusty bread roll. Have a good day at work, i too hate the alarm. Xxx

Haha I am still so bad but I am determined to be able to swim properly by the end of the year! I have found a pool near work that stays open late so if Boyf is at a late football game or something I can pop in after work. Might help me unwind a bit! Glad you like the menu, I have to try new things as I get so bored easily and do love to cook. When I am calorie counting i seem to be so much more inventive! Let me know how the soup goes and maybe pop up a photo if you get chance? Sounds lush with a crusty roll. Hope work is settled but I have a feeling the ward is going to be manic as it always is just after new year xx

Haha I am still so bad but I am determined to be able to swim properly by the end of the year! I have found a pool near work that stays open late so if Boyf is at a late football game or something I can pop in after work. Might help me unwind a bit! Glad you like the menu, I have to try new things as I get so bored easily and do love to cook. When I am calorie counting i seem to be so much more inventive! Let me know how the soup goes and maybe pop up a photo if you get chance? Sounds lush with a crusty roll. Hope work is settled but I have a feeling the ward is going to be manic as it always is just after new year xx

Thats good youve got access to a pool close by, ahh working in a hsp is always manic, i practically live in the hsp as im always there lol, it does look crazy. Cant wait to make the soup, gona buy the ingredient and make it, i love cooking too. Will put up a pic after ive cooked it xx

Evening Everyone,

Just out from a soak in the bath, I am aching from work! Ward was fairly calm although it's a little sad there atm.

Food wise fairly good, phone is on charge so will edit with breakdown of cals for each meal later....
B- Scrambled egg on toast with ketchup
MB (morning break) - Yeo Valley Lemon Curd yogurt with strawberries and pomegranate seeds
L- M and S Pulled Pork in Mustard Sauce meal again (I cannot keep buying M and S food, it's as expensive as a crack habit!) and a tangerine
D- Baked Turkey breast stuffed with feta, spinach and red onion on a bed of Salad. Pudding was a WW mini roll and meringue nest
S- 2x cheeky quality street at work during a weak moment....
Total 1195

Nights tomorrow. Sometimes I really wish I had a 9-5 job!

xx

Food sounds and looks excellent! I must get some lemon curd yoghurts! These sound delish! Welldone on another fab day! Xxx

Back