Filling and healthy plan

Mandy123

Hi all i joined ww today and im really excited about trying filling and healthy, can anyone tell me of snax i can hav of a night which i wont need to break into my 49 weekly points for as i really want to save them for the weekend, also is anyone doing this plan and losing lots of weight. Thank you x

I have a sweet tooth so i find a meringue and ww fromage frais yoghurt great. Good luck, yeah to feeling positive

U can have extra lean mince, it's not on the list but all the girls use it on here with no probs!

I have done sf 5/7 days and pp the other 2 days and in 10 wks have lost 25lb so don't worry about the plan not working!

U can snack on anything on the list, baked fruit and yoghurt, Crumpets, OSS, smoothies!

sarah88 said:
U can have extra lean mince, it's not on the list but all the girls use it on here with no probs!

I have done sf 5/7 days and pp the other 2 days and in 10 wks have lost 25lb so don't worry about the plan not working!

U can snack on anything on the list, baked fruit and yoghurt, Crumpets, OSS, smoothies!

Yoghurt as in total 0% !!

Back