Final attempt to lose the flab!

Hi everyone,

After an all time downer I rejoined SW on 28th aug to get to how I want to look. I have been overweight since I had my first child 17yrs ago and so fed up of myself. I have no energy or get up and go and things have to change as I'm gettin closer to 40!

My starting weight was 16st 3.5lb and I joined even tho I was goin to skeggy for the wkend.

After eating all the usual at the seaside but sticking to plan for 3 days I lost 1.5lb :) has really boosted me for a good loss this week.

Hi, isn't it great when you lose weight, and you haven't expected to:) It was brave of you to join a class when you were expecting a "heavy" week, so well done you.
Good luck with your weigh in this week

Hi Jessie, Welcome to the forum.
You are the same weight as myself when I joined Minis.. but that was some few years ago now!
You're just a young'un m'dear.. :D but great that you are going in for the big journey as I am sure you will feel so much better for it and just the right age to be able to get things moving quickly... the older you get the harder it becomes to shift that fat... I know only too well as I am now 79 and struggling!! :D
Well done on your loss and may it continue to be so... looking forward to seeing you progress.

It's great when you lose and don't expect to....it must have been all the walking :) having a great week this week tho. I don't eat veg but have made a veg soup and blended it down and had 2 bowls today, so proud of myself, will take it to work for dinner!

3.5lb of this weeks weigh in :) and slimmer of the week, so happy. Took my boy to look around uni yesterday and him and his gf wanted a mcd's. I parked up with kfc, mcds and a carvery around me while I'm hungry but I waited til I got home, had veg soup for super free while my hunters chicken and SW chips were cookin, so proud of myself.

Can't wait to get on the scales again :) 2lb would be nice for my half stone award....

1/2lb for me this week, I was disappointed so she looked at my food diary and said I'm eatin too much super free and not enough free food! So I'm gonna eat more and see how I go this wk. I never knew u could eat too much veg lol

It definitely does :) and keeps me on my first target of 14st for Xmas :) 11.5lb gone, 20lb to go, I have never been so 'in the zone' I have a feeling I will succeed this time xx

1/2 lb again this week but not been my best due to feelin unwell and unable to eat much, but on the plus side, it's still a loss :) 12lb in six wks is good goin and would be happy if it continues to go slowly xx

Back