Final Attempt!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
hi all,im sooooooo embarassed to be back on here,and 3 stones heavier than June 2010!!! basically i have spent the last year or so trying EVERY single diet under the sun! ive done so much that i am having anxiety attacks thinking about m weight. im 15st 11.5lb as of today :cry:.... so i was at the doctor on Wednesday,i had to leave work in a panic because my whole body felt like it was shutting down..got to the doc,of course my blood pressure is 150/95..very high! it has been like this since i had Jessica,my one and only shes 4 n a half now. my weight constantly goes up,if i stop dieting for 1 week i could put on 7-14lb! i cant understand why or how in the hell it does lol. im going to the doc on monday to get my bloods done for underactive thyroid,cholestoral,liver,kidney function,anemia the works! im so excited to find out the results! im seriously battling with the bulge here and its having extremely serious effects on my health..doc said i need to lose the weight or i wont see 30! i think that has me thinking and worrying hence the panic attacks! jees i sound like a hypocondriac haha,25 n im nearly dead! anywhoooo,i have a new treadmill,DELIGHTED! so today is day 1 for me on induction...if my health is anyway important to me and my life to be here for jessica i WILL lose this weight..xx to all the ''atkins losers'' out there,FANTASTIC RESULTS SO FAR PEEPS!!

THANKS GIRLS,MEANS ALOT TO BE RECONISED,ill be back on every evening after work or b4 bed to catch up xx

All the best xxx You can do it! Just concentrate on one day at a time and do that one day as well as you can. Taking that approach removes the pressure and the good days outweigh the bad x

You can do it...you've taken the first step on your journey and your daughter can be your motivation.

That is frightening! I wouldn't have thought your weight was that dangerous but it goes to show you how badly it can affect your health. You've taken the first step now, as someone else has said, just one day at a time will take you there. You might have blips along the way, most of us do, but as long as you keep focussed and never give up you will see your goal. You'll get your health and your life back.

GOOD LUCK!!

Good luck hun u can do it...it gets easier everyday so stick with it...it's a great diet...you can eat loads...I love it :) i suffered from depression and anxiety and an eating disorder because i just couldnt manage my weight after loosing 5st on lightlife and panicked cos it was going back on...i tried many different plans and Atkins deffo comes out tops because u feel satisfied and u see great results if u stick with it :) all the best on ur journey xx

OK take a deep breath and try to relax. I'm sure stress plays a major role in weight loss and I think you need to come down and think about YOU carefully and logically.

Atkins is great but not if you're jumping on the scales looking for miracles and panicking every two minutes when the miracle doesn't happen! You CAN do this but it's not an easy fix especially at the beginning. Getting enough fat and protein into you goes against everything we've learnt is 'good' for us so needs some adjusting to, as does drinking enough water.

Calm down, set yourself mini goals that are realistic, read the book, start the diet and be patient. It will work!!!!!!!!!

PS Welcome to the forum!

Good luck! You've made the first step ... And this place is fantastic for getting support and inspiration ... :)

Good luck!

I have been through everything you have. I am also a recovered bulimic.

Atkins helps me not have the issues a lot of other diets give me.

This time, even when I have had no choice to step off the wagon, I have not found it hard to get back on. This forum help loads.

Good luck and whatever happens keep coming back here x

Hey Triv, welcome back love

Hi & welcome back Triv :D I had blood tests for all those things, hoping something was wrong. It wasn't. One year ago today I had an op for an anal fistula due to IBS damage. My my surgeon told me to stop eating 'healthy' food & withing days following this WOE it stopped!!!!
You may be surprised at the results. This is the best I have felt in over 30 years :D
Good luck x

HI JIM!! Thanks everyone,so nice to see so many doing atkins,i think last year when i did this there were hardly any people on it! low carb is the way to go now :) was hoping id be accepted back on here lol,i know it works and i have seen the results before so now i just need to lose what i want and for the first time ever ill move to the second phase of this lifestyle :) glad to be back,headaches already lmao!! xxx
FUFFS: like you i was bul and everything else thats considered eating disorder!! i think i just went downhill after having Jessica,the shock of seeing my body in such a state after the section really knocked my confidence,hence becoming obsessed with food and weight. ive always liked to look good and it has been such a struggle to come to terms with my body ever since..i know my day will come! your loss is amazing,are you doing induction or something else with it? xx

Hi Triv - welcome back and nice to meet you. It's my DDs seventh birthday today and apart from being the lightest i've been in 7.5 years i'm feeling really positive that i am improving my health so i can spend more time with her:)

hey kat1 well done youve gotten so far already and its very motivating to hear positive things from people improving themselves for genuine reasons ;) whats DD? A very happy birthday to her,i hope she had a blast xx

Back