Final before & after pics

Thanks all :) still smiling :)

Wow! just Wow!!! you are an inspiration hun

did you exercise as well? how on earth did you achieve this massive success in such a short space of time?

Ive got a similar amount of weight to lose & you have just literally knocked my socks off!!

have you got any tips you could share with us? xx

NicolaH75 said:
Wow! just Wow!!! you are an inspiration hun

did you exercise as well? how on earth did you achieve this massive success in such a short space of time?

Ive got a similar amount of weight to lose & you have just literally knocked my socks off!!

have you got any tips you could share with us? xx

Thanks hunni .
Honestly apart from being quite strict on on myself by keeping syns low and only having 2 flexi days in 24 weeks is my only answer. I make sure u eat loads of superfree & speed foods I have all my hex and weigh and measure them . Syns i measure things so I get an accurate syn value if need be I do use my digital scales a bit lol . I have excersised but not excessively . Just 30 mins on the wii when I can walking a lot more I joined the gym mid November and try and go 2-3 times a week . I have 5 boys 4 who are autistic and because I'm busy a lot i think that's helped me too.
Good luck you'll do it if the plan is followed :)

Looking good hun. Totally inspirational x

Amazing Lisa, you have done so well & are looking so fab now! Slightly jealous that you have lost 1/2lb more than me in 8 weeks less ;-p

mrsthunderbolt said:
Amazing Lisa, you have done so well & are looking so fab now! Slightly jealous that you have lost 1/2lb more than me in 8 weeks less ;-p

Thanks hunni :) I have a friend on Facebook lost 7.5 stone in 32 weeks so 8 weeks longer than me . I think that's pretty amazing

:wow:and :wow:again! You look fab...You must feel really proud of yourself. What an achievement and what an inspiration to others indeed!

It proves SW works!! :wee:

Aw thanks all :)

Babysham80 said:
Amazing! What size were you to start, i you don't mind me asking?

A 22 I'm now a 10/12

Well done - an inspiration for many.

Back