Final before & after pics

Congrats! Your hard work really paid off. You look fabulous!

Top, top girl mrs B. Well done! The epitome of focus and commitment.

Why thankyou all . I'm not at target now lol since posting 3 weeks ago I've lost another 7lb so I've reset my target a stone less so I've got 7lb to go :) I know I can do it

Wow, you look amazing!
You've done so well in a short space of time.
I've only started SW this week and it seems a very daunting task to loose 5st. However, your amazing achievement has made me realise I could be well on my way to target by the time I'm a bridesmaid this summer.
Thank you for sharing your story x

Mrs-B said:
Wow, you look amazing!
You've done so well in a short space of time.
I've only started SW this week and it seems a very daunting task to loose 5st. However, your amazing achievement has made me realise I could be well on my way to target by the time I'm a bridesmaid this summer.
Thank you for sharing your story x

Aw thanks and yes you certainly can be . Good luck with your weighloss journey .

Thanks all for your kind comments :)

Omg!!! I'd never seen your pics but ur always so supportive and lovely and now I've seen this I'm holding you up as my inspiration mrs big b!

6 months?! Amazing! You look so great! Well done you! 2 flexi syn days in 6 months? That's impressive! Was there ever a point when you got bored at all? Or STS and got frustrated? And a random question as well - how tall are you? Can't see stats on my phone! X

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
Omg!!! I'd never seen your pics but ur always so supportive and lovely and now I've seen this I'm holding you up as my inspiration mrs big b!

6 months?! Amazing! You look so great! Well done you! 2 flexi syn days in 6 months? That's impressive! Was there ever a point when you got bored at all? Or STS and got frustrated? And a random question as well - how tall are you? Can't see stats on my phone! X

Aw thankyou that's really nice of you to say :) nope not got bored but make that 3 flexi syn days now just had a Chinese takeaway for 10.5 syns and already had 10 syns today so I'm a little over today lol
I'm 5ft 8 I've now lost another 8lb taking me to 6st 10.5 loss and I reset my target . I've got 6lb to go then I'm gonna stop :)

Thankyou all . All your replies really spur me on. I know I can lose these last 6lb :)

Back