Final before & after pics

You look amazing!! x

Wow you look fantastic, it helps people like me who have a considerable amount to lose that it can be done and that we can eventually look fantastic. Well done, you are such an inspiration, you should be so proud of yourself.

mrs big b said:
Thankyou all . All your replies really spur me on. I know I can lose these last 6lb :)

You should be immensely proud of yourself - what an achievement and you look so happy now! I am going to get the camera out and take a before picture of myself ( usually v. camera shy) Perhaps a visual monthly update would spur me on? Now where is that swimsuit!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say thank you, am on a mission to lose at least another 6 st before my wedding next year and this has just given me an extra boost today. You look fab! Well done.

You are an inspirtion to all of us !!! Just goes to show you only got out of the effort you put in a lesson to us all . You look fab :0)

Thankyou all this has cheered me up seeing all you're lovely comments :) have been feeling a bit disheartened wondering if I will see my new goal as these last few 1lbs I'm having to work really hard to loose . but I'm just gonna focus on what I have already achieved reading all your comments has helped me realise that :)

You look amazing, it must feel so good to get to your target xxx

Back